China Glaze sends “warm wishes” with the new winter 2016 collection, inspired by the alternative to a white Christmas, with sunshine, seas, and sand. “Trade in your winter blues for sunkissed skin with Seas & Greetings, a palette inspired by the coastal vibes of a seaside holiday,” says China Glaze collection description.
The Seas and Greetings collections has 12 new nail lacquer colors:
- A Partridge in a Palm Tree: A tropical manicure awaits with a glistening aqua green
- ‘Tis the Sea-Sun: Escape the winter blues and bask in the sunshine of this cheerful coral créme
- San in My Mistletoes: Peachy nude créme is ready for some R&R with a coastal holiday celebration
- Snow Way!: An angelic iridescent white is on the nice list
- Let’s Shell-ebrate!: Festive purple and gold confetti is blazing bright
- Eat, Pink, Be Merry: Sweet shimmering rosy pink is the only coat you’ll need
- Warm Wishes: Fresh watermelon créme will quench your thirst
- Seas and Greetings: So much fun to be had with the iridescent amethyst is coming to town
- The More the Berrier: Have yourself a berry little Christmas
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Starfish: Gold and green glitter bringing glam to the sand
- Joy to the Waves: All I want for Christmas is shimmering serenity blue
- Good Tide-ings: Set sail with cool blue lavender. From now on your troubles will be miles away
‘Tis the season for fun in the sun! The Seas and Greetings collection is available at China Glaze and your nearest Sally Beauty.