Trying to change your winter closet and refresh it for spring, you come across many issues which require clarification. You have a difficulty in deciding which of your outfits to keep and which to throw away. Below we present the best and worst fashion trends for 2015, which should definitely be taken into consideration.
1. Outfits in geometric prints are no more among the best trends for 2015. They seem outdated and aren’t recommended for everyday wearing. Instead, you should replace them with psychedelic printed clothes, which will give you a glamorous touch for the coming season. They will be your key to a bold and an intrepid look both in the street and at a party.
2. Forget about tailored trousers which appear in a cropped form and substitute them with flared outfits, such as trousers and blouses. Tailored trousers worn with ankle boots and a cute blazer aren’t considered stylish any more. While flares are enlisted among the best trends for 2015 if paired with right accessories. Flares will make you look striking and shocking for any party.
3. Though single earrings adorned the models’ ears on the runways of the fashion shows and were represented in real life, as well, we can’t regard them as one of the trends for 2015. Instead of accentuating your look with single earrings, opt for layered necklaces and look a bit bold and super stylish.
4. Moto jackets gave way to suede jackets for 2015. Though leather jackets are quite alluring and comfortable when paired with stunning dresses pointy heels, you are advised to skip rocking them for the coming season. Instead, you had better follow the latest trend and pull off suede jackets in any length. Team them with wide-leg trousers and a leather handbag for a complete look.
5. If you crave for wearing one of the best trends for 2015, look for platform heels. Pull off either shoes or sandals with platform heels and stay away from ultra feminine pumps with dagger heels. To emphasize your slim legs, opt for platform heels with straps over your ankles and enjoy your bewitching look.
Find out what are the best and worst trends for 2015, and decide which of them causes more excitement to you and which one you would like to follow or skip. The coming spring is the best time to experiment with amazing trends and stay away from the worst ones.