In case you have ever worn vintage wavy hairstyles, you will agree that they never lose their popularity. Retro-inspired waves are super trendy this season too, and the Golden Globes may prove it by introducing celebrities, wearing stunning vintage waves.
The smooth waves are known for their versatility and may work ideally with bold lipsticks and cat eye makeup looks. Vintage wavy hairstyles look sophisticated with ultra-fashionable dresses and may go with all lengths of hair. Long-haired women may pull off side-swept wavy hairstyles and short-tresses ones may experiment with wavy bobs for an eccentric look. Consider the most beautiful vintage wavy hairstyles, directly taken from the red carpet and try them in 2015.
1. Zosia Mamet appeared at the Golden Globes with her vintage wavy hairstyle, rocked on the bob cut. The blonde-haired celebrity modernized her bob with subtle waves and a side section.
2. Reese Witherspoon embraced a sweet and womanlike look, rocking sculpted curls on her medium length hair. For the International Film Awards, the blonde beauty teamed her vintage wavy hairstyle with a rosy lipstick for a girly touch.
3. Allison Williams sported one of the vintage wavy hairstyles worth trying in 2015. She went for retro-inspired waves on her side sectioned lob hairstyle and made the roots super sleek. She brought her look to perfection with a dark smoky eye makeup.
4. Heidi Klum managed to embrace an admiring look, styling vintage waves on her blonde tresses and sweeping her side-sectioned hairstyle to one side. The shocking look was sported with a red lipstick and a matching gown when attending the Golden Globes.
5. Diane Kruger may be your inspiration in 2015 with her vintage wavy hairstyle, spotted at the Golden Globes. For a feminine look, the celebrity side sectioned her hairstyle and spiced it up with subtle waves. To complete her stunning look, Diane Kruger wore a soft eye makeup and a nude lipstick.
6. The loose waves gave a vintage vibe to Amy Adams’ medium-length hairstyle. The look was updated with a side section, while the auburn hair color gave her extra glamour.
7. Jessica Chastain showed how to look amazing with a vintage wavy hairstyle on long locks. She created a dolly look, pulling off vintage-inspired curls with a side part and brought her hair to one shoulder for a divine touch. The long earrings completed her astonishing hairstyle look for the Golden Globes.
We hope you liked the trend of vintage waves and will rock it in 2015 with all its versatility and charm.
- 50 Of The Best 2015 Haircuts To Try
- 10 Easy Hairstyles Everyone Can Wear In 2015
- 80 Short Curly Hairstyles To Try In 2015