Essie’s “Winter 2016” collection will make you want to hop the pond for the holidays and swing into the 60s as Austin Powers’ sidekick. “Catch a double-decker bus to swinging sixties London. Slip on your tallest heels because this party on a platform is ready to boa. Relax and go with the flowy as you and your satin sister make the scene at the coolest clubs. What do you think about getting groovy, baby? Oh behave!” says the Essie description.
- Go With the Flowy: a cloudlike dove gray
- Satin Sister: a sleek ebony peacock blue
- Getting Groovy: metallic gold palladium
- Oh Behave!: minx peach frost
- Party on a Platform: London garnet red
- Ready to Boa: glistening bronzed mahogany
As a gal who LOVES a fresh white manicure in Summer, “Go with the Flowy” is the perfect wintery blanc alternative. Check out the whole collection or purchase any of these new “Winter 2016” nail colors at Essie.