New York Fashion Week becomes astounding with its updated manicure ideas. Nail artists continue amazing us with their eye-catching and attraction-grasping nail art designs. Both nude and shimmery designs find their unique place on the runways of the fashion shows. Thus, we couldn’t stay indifferent to these amazing spring 2015 manicure trends, worth wearing right now. Keep your modern and chic look, pulling off trendy mani tones as well as cute graphics.
1. The pastel toned nail polish shown at Erin Fetherston fashion show of Fall 2015 causes admiration with an accented ring finger. It’s enlisted among the amazing manicure trends of spring 2015 each woman may pull off.
2. At Desigual Fall 2015, you may notice a fabulous manicure trend with sketch boards as well as strokes created with a brush. Choosing the grey shade as the base coat, you may add colorful details and look striking.
3. For a classic and elegant nail art design, look for an amazing French mani featured at Jenny Packham fashion show of Fall 2015. Apply clear mani as the base tone and embellish the tips with a white polish. Finish the look tiny metallic spots on each nail.
4. Imagine the great impact of the blue mani and the matching eyeshadow. Get your inspiration from Monique Lhuillier fashion show of fall 2015 and wear it right now.
5. For Novis Fall 2015, the trend of amazing green manicure is featured with all its graceful touch. Embellished with a black detail, created with a thin brush, this trend becomes one of the inspiring mani ideas for spring 2015.
6. The metallic bronze nail polish looks pretty both on short and long nails. At Nanette Lepore fashion show fall 2015 this amazing manicure trend was teamed with a bold lipstick, worth trying for spring 2015.
7. The light blue base is teamed with white details for a super attractive and lovely look. Echkhaus Latta fashion show may be your guide and inspiration for spring 2015.
8. Ombre mani never ceases to amaze us with its unique touch and allure. The models of Christian Siriano Fall 2015 painted their nails with a stunning ombre, created with grey and black shades.
9. Get ready for a party as well as rush to the street painting your nails in a metallic grey nail polish, featured at Carmen Marc Valvo Fall 2015.
10. To rock an eccentric nail art design for spring 2015, take your guide from Cushnie et Ochs Fall 2015 fashion show and apply the creamy mani as the base and add cubes with blue or green polishes at the natural half-moon of your nails.
11. Make your nails stand out by applying matte black mani as the base and adding deep purple polish at the tips in spring 2015, getting inspired by Wes Gordon fashion show.
12. Stripes are super trendy and alluring. Play with various colors and apply them on the white base like the models of the runways. Make your nails pop with yellow, red, blue and orange polishes.
13. To look bold and eye-catching, opt for another amazing manicure trend and wear the burgundy nail polish directly from the runway of Kate Spade New York Fall 2015.
14. Create a sweet and lovely nail art design, choosing the metallic manicure trend from Creatures of the Wind Fall 2015. Wear it just now and thrill your friends with your astounding look.
15. The black nail polish is always at the spot of attention. It never goes out of style and continues causing admiration. Take your inspiration from Tanya Taylor Fall 2015 fashion show and wear this trend for spring 2015.
16. If you want to spice up your black mani, add metallic silver details on it and get a super glamorous nail art design for Spring 2015.
17. Embrace a subtle look by going for an amazing manicure trend offered by Tibi Fall 2015. Embelish the tips of your nails with a white French mani and apply the clear polish as the base.
18. To look exciting and to make everyone get thrilled with your nails, embellish the tips of your nails with a yellow mani, apply the black polish on the half-moon and fill in the middle part with white and black stripes.
19. Be a bit creative and play with burgundy and black nail polishes, getting a fascinating French art design on the clear base like at Rebecca Minkoff fashion show of Fall 2015.
20. The brown nail polish painted on short nails is a fabulous option to stick to for spring 2015. Ohne Titel Fall 2015 may be a great source of inspiration.
Refresh your nails for spring 2015, opting for any of these amazing manicure trends. Wear them with great confidence and embrace an entrancing look.