It’s your wedding day and you don’t have any desire to sit at the salon chair for a long time to get a romantic wedding hairstyle. You wonder whether there is any wedding hairstyle you can style on your own. As you have to think about all the details of your wedding ceremony, experiment with simple and romantic wedding hairstyles, as they won’t take you more than several minutes.
1. Make your long tresses curly with the help of a curling tool. Use your fingers to brush the curls and make them loose. Then embellish one part of your hair with a nice flower and get one of the romantic wedding hairstyles.
2. Heidi plaited hairstyle is worth trying on your wedding day. Make your hair curly, going for a curling tool, and taking a hair section from the right side, start braiding. Place it at the crown of your head. Then create a low bun hairstyle with the rest of your tresses. Make it as messy as possible and embellish with lovely flowers.
3. Low chignon is one of the romantic wedding hairstyles you can style on your own. To get this look, divide your tresses into two parts (top and bottom). Make a low chignon with the bottom part. For extra height, tease the top part and join it with the bun and adjust, using bobby pins. Secure a nice brooch in the middle of your chignon.
4. Each bride can style the waterfall braided hairstyle for her wedding. Twist two hair sections, leaving one of the pieces loose. Go on with this method until you get the desired romantic wedding hairstyle.
5. If you have long and chic tresses, just curl them and take some hair pieces back, adjusting with pins. For extra movement and texture, apply a texture enhancing spray on your hair roots.
6. Pair your stylish wedding gown with a French twisted hairstyle. You may create this romantic wedding hairstyle even with your shoulder length hair.
7. In case you have tresses reaching your shoulder, try to pull off a romantic ponytail hairstyle. Just go for much volume at the crown.
8. If your hair is too thick, fishtail braided hairstyle will be your best option. Make your hairstyle a bit loose and decorate it with a crown, created with flowers.
9. Low bun hairstyle with texture at the crown, is another romantic wedding hairstyle you can style on your own. Just pull your tresses back and twist it.
10. Embrace a lovely bun hairstyle, created with a sock, for your wedding party. Just have at hand a doughnut, put your ponytail into it and roll until you completely cover the doughnut.
11. Create a pleasant contrast with your dark tresses and white-toned flower. Make the top part of your hair straight, curling the rest part. Sweep your romantic wedding hairstyle to one side and embellish with white roses.
12. Modernize your braided hairstyle, adding flowers into the braid. Go for pomade to create texture at the crown. Style this romantic wedding hairstyle on one side and enjoy your fabulous look.
Get your inspiration from the mentioned above romantic wedding hairstyles and style them on your own. They are both chic and easy to create.