Pink hair color is one of the trends of this season. However, not everyone dares to dye her hair in this shade and opts for a chalk or reach for extensions. Rachel McAdams may be a great inspiration for women with her pink-toned highlights added to the blonde tresses. The pink hair pieces add extra dimension to the platinum locks, while purplish red streaks give a splendid hair tone to the brunette tresses. In case you want to experiment with a pink hair trend, consider these pink highlights from Instagram.
1. In case you avoid dying all your tresses in a bold pink shade, you may apply it only on your hair tips. You may also add several purple strands and enjoy your fresh look.
2. To add an eye-catching vibe to your brown tresses and look soft and feminine, you may dye some hair pieces in a pink tone. It reflects the light and makes you look pretty. Apply the pink highlights starting from your chin and go down to your hair ends, creating an effective look.
3. To modernize your bob hairstyle, cut in an asymmetrical form, you are advised to rock pink highlights and look more interesting with your dark tresses.
4. Here is another fabulous option of pink hair highlights from Instagram. Embellish your platinum tresses with pink strands at the front and brighten up your look. Add subtle waves to your beautiful locks and get a dolly look.
5. Make your pink highlights stand out by sporting a braided hairstyle, created on one side and ending with a low ponytail. Make your pony straight and reveal your trendy hair color.
6. The glamorous hair dye in a pastel shade provides a bewitching look when tried on blonde tresses and with disheveled waves. Take your guide from Instagram and pair your pink highlights with a subtle makeup.
7. Dying your tresses in pink, starting from the middle part and stretching to the ends, you will embrace a lovely look. Skip the roots and rock either a trendy ponytail hairstyle or go for a cute loose ‘do. Take your inspiration from Instagram and rock an admiration evoking look.
Thus, you are already aware that pink highlights look great with all hair shades, from light to dark. Taking these Instagrammers as your inspiration, you will definitely stick to the gorgeous pink hair highlights.