Accessories are chosen carefully by famous editors like Sam Broekema for fall 2015. He creates a unique collection of shoes and handbags and offers stunning jewelry at Paris Fashion Week. Here are the best fall 2015 accessories from the runways of fashion shows, which come to update your look.
1. Saint Laurent fashion show offered a chic bootie for Fall 2015. This ankle grazing bootie in black and with a pointy toe may be teamed with a short skirt in leather or close-fitting denim.
2. For Hermes fashion show, the designers were more creative when offering handbags. They were designed in geometric forms and in a pallid yellow shade for an astounding look.
3. At Paris fashion week Stella McCartney show introduced a gorgeous jewelry. The stunning necklace in pearls, resembling a snake, embellished the necks of the models.
4. Chloe fashion show stood out with its boho-inspired accessory collection in brown and deep reddish-brown shades. Here you may try bulky heeled booties and long-strapped bags in suede.
5. At Celine fashion show of fall 2015 Phoebe Philo makes innovations in the fashion industry, offering exquisite holster bag, giving it a bright yellow tone.
6. At Christian Dior fashion show the designer Raf Simons gave an attractive vibe to his models. For a strong impact and a bold look, the models pulled off over-the-knee boots in a striking red shade.
7. To add an appealing vibe to the models’ looks, Olivier Rousteing, one of the famous designers, introduced a stunning collection of belts at Balmain fashion show. The models wore thick and bright-toned belts for an attention-grasping look for fall 2015.
8. Paris fashion Week featured countless chic boots, worth wearing for fall 2015. However, the sandal version with bulky heels was shown for the Dries van Noten fashion show, which was embellished with cute straps in a criss-cross form. The brocade fabric made this accessory even more polished and outstanding.
9. At Carven fashion show the designers showed new interpretations of trendy accessories, giving the models a jovial vibe. The Parisian look was emphasized and modernized with graphic-shaped accessories.
10. If you are tired of your everyday pumps and seek for something tricky and eye-catching, have a look at Rochas fashion show and pull off bulky heeled shoes with embellishments and with a thin stripe around the ankle.
From eye-catching jewelry to comfortable shoes and cute handbags, have a look at these splendid accessories from Paris Fashion Week fall 2015.