OPI shares a candy-sweet “Valentine’s Ruffian” nail art tutorial to celebrate the upcoming romantic holiday. Get this look with Infinite Shine Primer, Getting Nadi on My Honeymoon, To Infinity & Blue-Yond, and Infinite Shine Top Coat.
The “Valentine’s Ruffian” nail art, step-by-step tutorial was created by Maria Vlezko @So_Nailicious:
- Begin by applying a thin layer of Infinite Shine Primer
- Then, apply two coats of Infinite Shine Getting “Nadi on My Honeymoon”
- With a striping brush, paint the outline of the blue Ruffian details as pictured with and Infinite Shine “To Infinity & Blue-Yond.”
- Use a dotting tool to add the little heart shaped glitter particles or paint little red love hearts with a small detailing brush in the middle of the Ruffian. Alternatively, you can use pre-painted heart shaped studs.
- Finally, seal your nail art with a single coat of Infinite Shine Top Coat on all nails and let dry completely.
For details and images for the “Valentine’s Ruffian” step-by-step tutorial, go to OPI, where you can also view the nail colors for this look.