OPI released a new (and perfect for the holidays), “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” collection inspired by the classic film starring Audrey Hepburn. “OPI captures the essense of Audrey Hepburn as Holly Golightly with a collection that refelcts [sic] both her classic beauty and sense of playfulness. OPI echoes Adurey in saying, “I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls,” and encourages you to wear the shades that make you feel good,” OPI shared in a Facebook post.
The Breakfast at Tiffany’s collection includes 18 new colors from OPI’s nail lacquer, Infinite Shine, and Gel Color polishes.
- I Believe in Miracles: “And I believe in this precious, light blue!” – Nail Lacquer, Infinite Shine and GelColor
- Black Dress Not Optional: “This elegant, Little-Black-Dress black is a must-have” – Nail Lacquer
- Apartment for Two: “Make room for this cozy, romantic rasp-berry.” – Nail Lacquer
- Five-and-Ten: “Indulge in a little retail therapy in this shimmery champagne.” – Nail Lacquer
- Rich & Brazilian: “Compliments abound when you show off this rich burgundy.” – Nail Lacquer and GelColor
- Meet My “Decorator”: “A hot, little red for rendezvous and other “meetings.” – Nail Lacquer and GelColor
- Got the Mean Reds: “Everything will be all right…just put on some red!” – Nail Lacquer
- Fire Escape Rendexvous: “Make a date with this matte, glittery ruby” – Nail Lacquer
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s: “A matte pearl for early morning window-shopping.” – Nail Lacquer and GelColor
- Sunrise…Bedtime!: “A glittery dawn-pink for night owls and party girls.” – Nail Lacquer and GelColor
- Can’t Read Without My Lipstick: “This creamy, elegant maroon is one for the books.” – Nail Lacquer and GelColor
- Girls Love Pearls: “Just like this lustrous silver, they add a touch of class to practically everything.” – Infinite Shine
- I’ll Have a Manhattan: “This sleek dark purple mixes perfectly with classic cocktails.” – Infinite Shine and GelColor
- Can’t Tame a Wild Thing: “This daring red is too free to let anyone pin it down.” – Inifnite Shine and GelColor
- Ring The Buzzer Again: “Anyone who wears a scarlet this rich is too fabulous to carry a key.” – Infinite Shine and GelColor
- Party at Holly’s: “Come by at 6, this burnished mahogany is the perfect accessory to a wild night.” – Inifnite Shine and GelColor
“Girls Love Pearls” could be the best manicure color this winter and holiday season. So many dreamy colors to choose. Obsessed with this OPI Breakfast at Tiffany’s Collection!