Essie released six new nail colors in the Essie Fall 2016 collection including “KIMONO-OVER…and we’ll all get lucky,” says Essie.
In a Facebook post, Essie shared the new collection captioned, “essie’s fall 2016 collection captures the city’s wild street style, eclectic cuisine and a riot of autumnal colors. The six shade palette of mesmerizing hues channels the changing foliage along with the modern and traditional sides of Tokyo’s bustling city.”
The six new hues in the Essie Fall 2016 collection are (Left to right):
- Playing Koi: “hey, shy girl. go bold with this flirtatious orange rust and you’ll never fish for compliments again.”
- Maki Me Happy: “roll up in this crimson-wrapped berry, and put a smile on everyone’s face.”
- Kimono Over: ‘opportunity knocks! so why not let it in? in inviting damson plum, you’re ready for everything.”
- Now-And-Zen: ‘yesterday. tomorrow. forever. This timeless sage gray has you styled cool, calm and collected.”
- Udon Know Me: “we haven’t met yet, but in this mysterious stony blue, you’ll never want to say sayonara.”
- Go Go Geisha: “laughs. dancing. intrigue. with you and this nonstop antique blossom pink, you’re in perfect company.”
All Essie nail colors are free of DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde. Which Essie Fall 2016 color is your favorite?