Trying to resemble the models look, you go for much makeup, forgetting about the coming skin problems you will probably face. When overdoing with your makeup, you may end up with acne and dry skin. The models are in a constant run and go for various makeup looks during each show. However, they manage to keep their skin gorgeous and clean. Thus, we have decided to talk to the models and reveal the best ever model tips for having a flawless skin.
1. Anastasia Ivanova makes us get amazed with her faultless skin and trendy hair color. She goes for a simple skin care program, using only four splendid products. She applies cleanser at night and fight against skin dryness with an amazing cream. She also keeps her lips moisturized, using a lip balm and reaches for elixir.
2. Mari Agory shares her beauty tips for a flawless skin. She considers that covering the damp body with cocoa butter after getting out of the bathroom is one of the model tips to follow. She sticks to an anti-acne cleanser, deprived of oil, when getting rid of the makeup. To fight against aging and skin dryness, she opts for Vitamin E oil.
3. To have a shiny skin, you should take into consideration Jeanne Cadieu’s skin care tips. For an ideal skin she is very attentive when applying cosmetics. She skips applying makeup on her skin and opts for a diet, which is healthy. Jeanne also finds out that hydration is of great importance.
4. It is proved that the key to a model’s gorgeous skin lays on the right choice of foods. Carmen Julia Duran opts for almond milk when cleansing her skin both in the morning and in the evening. However, she considers that you should properly care for your body and provide nourishment in order to enjoy a faultless and shiny complexion.
5. Juana Burga is proud of her gorgeous skin due to several essential tips she follows. Besides opting for double cleansing, she gives much preference to natural masks. To get rid of skin exhaustion, you had better stick to banana. You may either enjoy banana or spread on your face in a mashed form. Though, you may be scared of its brown shade, you will be able to enjoy your firm and glowy skin in 15 minutes. Juana also recommends using as much water as possible for hydration.
6. Sabrina Loffreda shares one of her secrets of achieving a faultless skin. Like other famous models, she opts for a gentle makeup remover and reaches for a moisturizing product. To fight against dry skin, Sabrina gives much preference to the application of rose water.
7. When speaking about beauty products, Asia Matthews denies the application of foundation on her face. She skips this product to stay away from having an itchy skin. However, Asia goes for treatments against acne marks and breakouts. She also experiments with a moisture-enhancing lotion and applies it on her body.
8. To look amazing with your flawless skin, you should consider another model tip, provided by Lera Tribel. She looks after her skin with a moisturizing product, an eye cream and reaches for face wash. Lera also applies a facial mask with a hydrating feature. She reaches for olive oil and spreads it over the eyes and after waiting for an hour, she removes it.
9. Lana Godina appears on the catwalk with her flawless skin due to the products she opts for when caring for her skin. She tries a mild makeup remover before going to sleep. She also opts for a moisturizing product and reaches for a cleanser. Lana tries an oil treatment with Vitamin E to combat her dry skin.
10. Kem Jaspers is one of the models revealing the most efficient tips for a flawless skin. To achieve a soft skin, she moisturizes her skin with a facial mask while in case of pimples she experiments with a diaper cream.
Thus, to have a flawless skin like models, you should take into account their most efficient skin care tips, which will be your key to a fresh and shiny complexion.