We are always thrilled how celebrities change their looks each season. They surprise us with their exclusive hairstyles, makeup and outfits. They show us how to look super trendy during the whole year. Take your inspiration from Georgia May Jagger’s soft makeup or Elle Fanning’s glamorous topknot hairstyle. If you are interested, make your choice among the gorgeous women hairstyles for summer.
1. One of the great models, Georgia May Jagger, inspires us with her alluring look. For the Delete Blood Cancer Gala, she expressed her own style, going for a lilac eye shadow, pairing it with a side sectioned shoulder-length hairstyle. She created soft waves on her blonde tresses and got an amazing look.
2. For the Christian Dior’s Cruise Fashion Show, Rihanna wears one of the gorgeous women hairstyles for summer. She goes for a messy half updo hairstyle with her dark tresses. For a bold look, this celebrity pulled off a lipstick in a matte red tone.
3. In case you want to get a celestial look, resemble another gorgeous women hairstyle for summer, rocked by Elle Fanning. She went for a high bun hairstyle, embellishing it with flowers. The pink-toned shadow gave her a cute look.
4. For a lovely look, opt for Marion Cotillard’s high ponytail hairstyle and achieve a glamorous look for summer. This gorgeous hairstyle is teamed with a side bang and a glossy lipstick in a coral shade.
5. Blake Lively appears on the red carpet, sporting another gorgeous hairstyle. She sweeps her tresses to one shoulder and creates a fishtail braided hairstyle, leaving some hair out. This celebrity smudges her hair with navy eyeliner.
6. Here is one of the envious hairstyles, styled by Jennifer Lopez. She tried a top knot hairstyle and made it a bit messy for a gorgeous look.
7. To achieve a sophisticated look, Angelina Jolie created a splendid updo hairstyle, matching it with her nude lipstick and stunning eye makeup.
8. Gisele Bundchen shows off her bright skin and middle-sectioned wavy hairstyle, which help her create an enviously beautiful look.
Continue following the fashion shows and be at the spot of the latest trend, to find the most gorgeous women hairstyles for summer.
See also: Cute and Easy Updo Hairstyle Tutorials