With inspiration from sweet French delicacies, Essie introduces the new Summer 2017 collection of nail colors. “I can’t resist a handful of Parisian sweets…so indulge me s’il vou play,” – Essie. The collection description says, “Inspired by decadent Parisian pasteries, these six sweet shades are here to show you can have your cake, and eat it too.”
The 6 new shades of the Summer 2017 collection include (left to right above):
- Sweet Soufflé: rise to any occasion in this creamy white with a golden glow. topped with a sheer kiss of candied violet, it’s confection perfection.
- Baguette Me Not: forget you? impossible! in this sweet lilac with hints of pink, your taste for french fashion makes an indelible impression.
- Blue-La-La: ooh! there she goes again, nailing it with signature aplomb in this stunning shade of dreamy sky blue.
- S’il Vou Play: playing to win? oui. well then, this fun, eye-catching metallic pink with hints of purple is all the fashion game you need.
- Fondant of You: what to do when they all want this vibrantly sweet golden orange? let them eat cake, of course.
- Éclair My Love: declare your undying amour with this light, bright berry toned red, the perfect cremé delight for your sweet tooth.
We’ve declared our love for “Éclair My Love” and cannot wait for our next manicure appointment. View the whole collection is available now at Essie.