Comparing Milan Fashion Week with that of London, we saw a great difference between looks. It was quite pleasant to notice that Milan was less crazy and more glamorous than London and New York fashion weeks. To extract information from Milan, we can say that serious makeup looks are no trendier and cuter. There is given a new approach to makeup looks, making them fresh and wearable. Thus, take into account the best makeup looks from Milan Fashion Week fall 2015.
1. For a great impact the models at Au Jour Le Jour fashion show made their eyes stand out with colorful eyeshadows like purple or burning red together with striking yellow which looked astounding with the black eyeliner. The models went for color-blocks for their nails, as well. To feel the festive touch, the models rocked a tiny braid beneath the ear.
2. During Milan Fashion Week Fall 2015 the Blugirl fashion show models pulled off breathtaking curls inspired from the 70s. Making the curls uniform, the models achieved an ultra-fashionable look.
3. When speaking about glamorous looks, we should definitely mention Dolce & Gabbana with its fabulous headgear, embellished with flowers. As for the makeup looks, the stylists find the right interpretations to make the models look sweet and feminine.
4. An eccentric touch was given to the common cat eye makeup at the fashion show of Elisabetta Franchi. The models wore the black eyeliner with a bit cut at the crease for a cute and modern vibe. For a classic look, the bold red lipstick was added on the models’ lips.
5. Tiny tattoo details made the models’ faces look tricky and eye-catching, becoming one of the best makeup looks from Milan fashion week fall 2015. Giamba fashion show offered tattoos in the form of moon and tiny stars.
6. For the Nicolas K fashion show the hairstylists added a grey hair piece to the models’ low ponytail hairstyle. Definitely hair extensions came to help the stylist to create the fashionable look. The makeup was kept on the simple side, leaving the face nearly bare.
7. You will never look dull and dated when wearing bold eyebrows and matching lipstick. Finding your guide from Scervino or Trussardi fashion shows, you will be tempted to wear deep brown lipstick or go to the purple shade for fall 2015.
Thus, make your eyes and lips stand out with the striking colors. Embrace a classic look with a stunning cat eye makeup, taking your inspiration from the best looks from Milan Fashion Week fall 2015.