After getting acquainted with the fashion shows of New York and London Fashion Weeks, we long for the best fall 2015 beauty trends from the runways of Milan. Here you may get inspired by flower-embellished hairstyles and bold eye makeup looks, created with black eyeliner, together with numerous gorgeous looks directly from the catwalks of Milan.
1. During Versace Fashion Show the models wore a subtle wavy hairstyle and defined their eyes with black eyeliner, ready to create a tempting impression.
2. Take your inspiration from Max Mara fashion show of Fall 2015 and rock an elegant look with a subtle pink lipstick and a gorgeous cat eye makeup.
3. Fendi fashion show featured a great trend of eye makeup. The models rocked an eye-catching look, pulling off thick eyeliner with flicks.
4. Flower-embellished hairstyles are among the best beauty trends from Milan fashion week Fall 2015. Models wore a dip-dye hairstyle and adorned it with a cute headband, made of flowers for the Gucci fashion show.
5. For a simple and feminine look, bring your hair back, reach for a pink lipstick and wear dark mascara to resemble a model at No. 21 fashion show.
6. To rock a dramatic look, take your guide from John Richmond fashion show and go for a screaming smoky eye makeup in dark tones and wear a strawberry lipstick.
7. Dark aubergine lipstick is another beauty trend for fall 2015 featured at Milan fashion Week. If you look for a bold lipstick, you may take your guide from Ermanno Scervino fashion show.
8. The models at Grinko fashion show fall 2015 sported a kohl eye makeup, paired with loose and stringy tresses.
9. To embrace a unique look, you may opt for another beauty trend featured at Alberto Zambelli fashion show. The models went for a crimped hairstyle and rocked a feminine look with a peach-toned lipstick.
10. To combine a sporty and feminine looks, the MSGM fashion show models swept their tresses to one side and created a sweet ponytail, matching it with bold lips.
11. To look eye-catching and ethereal, the models rocked a half ponytail hairstyle with much frizz and completed the gorgeous look with cherry lipstick.
12. To look feminine and cute, create a middle sectioned loose ponytail hairstyle like at the fashion show of Mila Schon and opt for a chic blush in an apricot shade.
13. For a jovial touch, copy the model’s pigtail braided hairstyle, featured at the fashion show of I’m Isola Marras. The fresh lips finished the model’s beautiful look.
14. If you are for a little makeup look, you had better consider another beauty trend for fall 2015, featured at Christiano Burani model. She went for a minimal makeup with a bold lipstick.
15. The Trussardi model thrilled us with her windswept hairstyle and an orange shadow. The lips stood out due to the bold lipstick in a dark brow shade.
16. Milan Fashion Week offered another fabulous trend for fall 2015. The models of Blugirl went for tight curly hairstyles and applied mascara only on the lower lashes. The lips were embellished with a red lipstick.
17. For a sweet and jovial vibe, take your inspiration from Phillip Plein fashion show and resemble a model with gray eyeshadow.
18. The metallic gold shadow on the eyelids gave the models a screaming look at Luisa Beccaria fashion show. The plum lipstick was the final touch for the striking and trendy look.
19. The eyebrows in an extended form become one of the best beauty trends for fall 2015. The models managed to look eccentric at Genny fashion show.
20. To embrace a dolly appearance, Alberta Ferretti fashion show may be your guide. The models pulled off a loose ponytail and applied a pink blush on the cheeks.
We hope you will copy the best beauty trends for fall 2015 and look your best, taking your inspiration from Milan Fashion Week.