You wonder what outfits to pull off in spring when the weather is warm and pleasant outside. When being in a hurry, you look for an outfit which provides you with femininity and attractiveness. As soon as the celestial lace fabric clashes with pastel shades or you notice a great mixture of lightweight materials with flower prints, it’s a sign that spring has already come. There are fewer layers of outfits; the dark colors are replaced with lighter ones, the looks become more modern and the closets are filled with feminine items. Thus, here are 9 ways girls transfer their outfits to spring.
1. Lace is definitely one of the fashionable and wearable items for spring 2015 and to give it even a chicer vibe, there is no better way than teaming it with fringe details as well as embellish with 3D embroideries.
2. When looking for a perfect combination of springy outfits, opt for a subtle pleated skirt and a lightweight blouse, accentuated with a thin belt. For an extra appealing look, team your light hued outfits with a messy braided hairstyle.
3. To give your man-inspired culottes the desired chic and feminine vibe, reach for flower prints, which will be your key to grace and elegance for spring 2015.
4. In case you aren’t prone to wearing flower-printed outfits or ones made of lace, this season gives you a great opportunity to experiment with soft and bright colors, providing you with a delicate silhouette. Team a white blouse with light blue cropped pants and a creamy blazer. The fur-embellished handbag in a pastel shade will complete your cool look.
5. Enjoy another splendid way of transferring outfits to spring. The fashion blogger embraces a statement look by pulling off a knitted sweater in a yellow shade with a lovely skirt, embellished with prints. The burgundy ankle- boots complete the fashionable look and give femininity.
6. If you crave for a Cinderella look, you may combine your tricky skirt made of tulle with an oversized sweater. The shoulder bag in a silver shade and the high-heeled sandals complete the celestial look.
7. To bring your spring outfit to perfection, you may play with bright hues and eccentric prints. Pull off a cute skirt, having a high waist, and team it with a chic crop top. Layer your outfits with a trendy coat and accessorize your pretty ensemble with pointy heels, embellished with straps.
8. Sticking to a classy look in spring is another fabulous way to give a try. Play with nude tones and create a sleek look with a slit skirt and a high-necked sweater. The exquisite ensemble is teamed with lovely sneakers and a cool clutch.
9. Keep your thrilling and gorgeous vibe by rocking a flowy and mid-length skirt with a button-down shirt in white. As for accessories, opt for a lovely scarf with prints and a chic handbag. The brown heels create a perfect balance with a thin belt, worn over the skirt.
To look ultra feminine and chic for spring 2015, you may just take your guide from the best fashion bloggers and learn how they transfer their outfits to spring.