The ‘70s style has again intruded into the fashion industry, making us wear it with all its grace. ‘70s hairstyles find their inspiration from the retro style, keeping their modern vibe, as well. The ‘70s inspired hairstyles come to bring the retro vibe to perfection. There are various hairstyle options to stick to, such as boho inspired waves, oversized curls as well as messy and super straight tresses. Thus, here are 9 lovely ’70s inspired hairstyles, which will be go well with printed gowns and suede outfits.
1. The lively waves inspired by the boho style found their place not only on the runways but on the first pages of the most famous and leading magazines. The wavy hairstyles also animated the streets, using their romantic vibe. Opt for oversized waves and embellish them with flowery headpieces.
2. Lily Donaldson’s textured wavy hairstyle, inspired by the retro style, will make you go ’70s. It will be your guide to a polished and chic look, enhancing the feeling of nostalgia.
3. In case you look for a cute and tricky look for the coming season, add ‘70s vibe to your curly hairstyle and create a messy braided hairstyle. Modernize your lovely hairstyle with two fishtails, started from the cheekbone. The luxurious and bright makeup will be the right choice for this sophisticated hairstyle.
4. To embrace the ‘70s style, you had better make your hair super straight and create a middle section. This lovely hairstyle will give you a retro and a modern vibe, adding femininity and edginess.
5. Enhance the ‘70s vibe by adding much texture to your oversized waves and going for a messy vibe. Forget about the perfect touch of your look and bravely rock the ‘70s style.
6. Make the front part of your hair curly, choosing the off-the-face direction, apply the roots with much volume and get the ‘70s style. Bring the look to perfection by applying nude lipstick and heavy eye makeup.
7. To add a rockery touch to your ‘70s lovely hairstyle, the best option is to go for a messy vibe and match your style with a blunt fringe.
8. The good side of the ‘70s style is the sophisticated look, achieved by the retro curls, sported in various directions, which will provide versatility for the coming season.
9. For extra glamour, you may give a try to a textured half-up and half-down curly hairstyle, mastering the ‘70s style with a gorgeous makeup.
These lovely hairstyles will inspire you to try ’70s for the coming season. Keep your look chic and updated with these ‘70s-inspired hairstyles.