Curly and ponytail hairstyles always keep their powerful look on the runways of the fashion shows but in fall 2015 they are introduced in a modernized form. During New York Fashion Week there were numerous trendy hair accessories featured, such as stylish barrettes and cute headbands. Celine and Dolce & Gabbana fashion shows offer their splendid collections and become a great source of inspiration. Here are 9 cool ways to wear hair accessories in fall 2015.
1. Richard Chai fashion show demonstrated one of the cute ways of rocking hair accessories. Frank Rizzieri created a gorgeous bun hairstyle with the models tresses. He applied texture-enhancing hairspray and brought the locks back into a low ponytail, adjusting with a hair tie. Then he ended with a looped bun hairstyle and embellished it with a pretty headband, which will stay immovable due to the texture.
2. Orlando Pita, one of the famous hairstylists, offered another cool way of wearing hair accessories in fall 2015. Gorgeous barrettes in leather came to adorn the models’ locks at Derek Lam fashion show. Pita applied blow dryer on the crown of the model’s hair and didn’t touch the bottom part. Then he went for an off-center and styled a low pony, embellishing with a nice barrette.
3. Allen Thomas Wood inspires you with a screaming ponytail hairstyle and adorns the base with a hair tie made of leather, demonstrating the look for the Tanya Taylor fashion show.
4. The model of the Monique Lhuillier fashion show wore a cool ponytail hairstyle with loose hair pieces at the front, adjusting the base with a hair tie in black. For this amazing look, apply volume-enhancing mousse and go or blow-drying. After drying the tresses, reach for a styling gel and make them smooth and sleek, finishing with a spray.
5. Odile Gilbert styled an accessorized ponytail hairstyle for the Suno fashion show. The model’s tresses were straightened and brought back into a low pony. After looping the ponytail, an amazing barrette was applied for a fashionable look.
6. If you like wearing headbands fall 2015 gives you a chance to embellish your tresses with it. Have a look at the model of Honor fashion show, and you will see a loose curly hairstyle with a purple headband. The top part of her hair was taken back and secured with pins.
7. Cushnie et Ochs fashion show demonstrated a cool way of pulling off hair accessories for the coming season. The hairstylist combined messy waves with a sleek top and pinned the slick section back. The bobby pins were applied in a geometrical position to show off the distinct textures.
8. The silver grey leather lace twisted around the pony base was featured at Carolina Herrera, giving the models an aquatic touch. For a wet look hairstyle, Orlando Pita covered the top part of her tresses with gel and finished with a hairspray.
9. The Proenza Schouler models sported a hairstyle with cool hair accessories. Anthony Turner soaked the models’ tresses into products and then went for blow-drying. Finally, the look was embellished with a cute headband in leather.
Thus, take your inspiration from chic ponytails, embellished with gorgeous hair accessories, featured at Carolina Herrera fashion show, or have a look at lavish curls, adorned with cute headbands, offered at Honor show. Learn the cool ways of wearing hair accessories in fall 2015.