Feel the trend of the season by rocking tidy and messy braided hairstyles. When in doubt, take your inspiration from the beautiful celebrities and copy any of these 80 amazing braided hairstyles.
1. Keira Knightley styles her braid in a simple way at the nape of her head but achieves an amazing look when embellished with an elegant hair brooch.
2. Joanne Froggatt embraces a romantic look, rocking a Heidi plait with several loose hair pieces. This braided updo is an amazing option with an off-shoulder dress.
3. Iggy Azelea shows off an updated version of wearing a ponytail. She goes for an amazing French plait at the middle part of her hair. Don’t forget about the use of dry shampoo on your hair roots to get extra texture before creating the fascinating braid.
4. For a cool look, embrace one of the amazing braided hairstyles, sported by Jamie King. She experiments with a stunning braided hairstyle created on each side of her middle sectioned hair, resembling a lattice. Though you will need much patience, the result is striking.
5. Take your inspiration from Poppy Delevingne and spice up your simple braided hairstyle with a black bow. Bring the amazing braid to one side for an enchanting look.
6. Cameron Diaz opts for a careless touch when creating her hairstyle. She rocks a messy braided hairstyle with a middle section and with loose hair pieces. A fabulous hairstyle option for lazy girls.
7. Kelly Osbourne shows off a bold version of a braided hairstyle. She reveals her gorgeous undercut pulling the rest of her tresses up into a milkmaid plait. Women with short tresses will certainly desire to try this style.
8. Jamie Chung becomes our source of inspiration with various braided hairstyles. She leaves her tresses loose and taking the front pieces, creates lovely braids. After bringing them back, Jamie rocks a stunning bridal hairstyle.
9. The halo braided hairstyle adorns Margot Robbie’s blonde tresses. For a classic look, she wraps the amazing braid around her head and creates a perfect red carpet look.
10. Sienna Miller middle sections her blonde locks and masters braids on each side of her head, starting from the hairline. Styling a messy updo and wearing a glittery dress, Sienna achieves a bewitching look.
11. Stepping on the red carpet, Rashida Jones rocks a halo braided hairstyle and teams it with a full bang. This combination looks stunning with a pink lipstick with a bit gloss.
12. Rachel Zoe adds interest to her sleek hair by going for a cute bang on one side. This tiny detail makes her hairstyle be at the spot of attention.
13. One of the dark-tressed celebrities Megan Fox styles a middle sectioned braided hairstyle, swept to one side, which perfectly suits her orange outfit.
14. Uma Thurman embraces a cute and lovely look with her messy braided updo hairstyle. Having a look at this hairstyle at the back, you will see flyaways and a disheveled style. For an amazing vibe, she pairs her hairstyle with a pretty dress, embellished with striking details.
15. To reveal her subtle ombre, Nina Dobrev sweeps her hair to one side and creates an amazing braid with several loose hair pieces.
16. You can’t deny the stunning impression of a halo braided hairstyle, rocked by Kate Bosworth. It gives her look extra elegance when plaited in a loose way. She creates various braids at the back and adjusts them in place with pins.
17. Diane Kruger modernizes her look with a complicated braided hairstyle. For this amazing braided hairstyle, you should section your tresses into three parts and taking the middle section, create a French braid. Then you should take the other two sides and style another fabulous French braid, joining it with the first braid and tying the ends with an elastic.
18. For a neat and elegant look, copy Behati Prinsloo’s messy fishtail braided hairstyle, swept to one side for an updated touch. The side swept fringe and loose pieces bring her gorgeous look to perfection.
19. In case you face difficulties in wearing a halo braided hairstyle you may take your guide from Nina Agdal and rock a half plait on a side and pull the rest of your tresses into a cute bun hairstyle.
20. The plaited fringe is another gorgeous option of a braided hairstyle worth trying for a screaming look. Pairing the braided fringe with your perfect blow-dry, you will add attractiveness to your look. Emma Stone may be your inspiration with her amazing braided hairstyle.
21. For a perfect summer hairstyle, resemble Alessandra Ambrosio’s careless and glamorous hairstyle with her tiny braids, worn over loose tresses. This look is ideal for a festive look.
22. Chelsea Leyland styles a complicated braided hairstyle for an eye-catching look. She creates three braids starting from the hairline and stretching to the nape of the head.
23. Kerry Washington sports one of the fabulous braided hairstyles. She styles a half halo plait, ending with a cute fishtail braid, swept to one side. This amazing hairstyle is your key to a thrilling look both for a great evening and a festival.
24. Bella Thorne plaits a ribbon with her side-swept fishtail braided hairstyle and creates a jovial look for any occasion. The parted fringe gives her a playful look for a great festival.
25. For an official look Olivia Palermo wears a loose braided hairstyle and sweeps it to one side, leaving some pieces out to soften her features.
26. If you are looking for an exciting braided hairstyle, never ignore Bella Thorne’s halo braid, ending in a cute updo. The chic fringe gives loveliness to her braided hairstyle.
27. Selena shocks us with her sleek braided ponytail hairstyle. She opts for a retro-inspired scrunchie and wears glittery accessories for a striking look. The bold red lipstick finishes her eye-screaming look.
28. Nicole Richie gets her inspiration from the 90s and rocks a super high braided ponytail, pairing it with her embellished outfit.
29. For a pretty look, you may copy Jessica Stam’s plaited updo hairstyle. She middle sections her blonde tresses and braids both sides, starting from the hairline. To add softness to her hairstyle, she goes for braid teasing.
30. Kate Bosworth experiments with an exquisite and up-to-date braided hairstyle. She pulls her blonde tresses into a stylish chignon with braids and achieves an incredibly stunning look. You may rock this style with any hair length.
31. Replace your halo braided hairstyle with a modernized version, experimenting with middle sectioned braids. No special effort is required for this amazing braided hairstyle.
32. You won’t regret pulling off Olivia Wilde’s Heidi braided hairstyle. It’s one of the careless and trendy hairstyle options to stick to.
33. Poppy Delevingne doesn’t make a mistake rocking a Heidi braided hairstyle. It provides her with a feminine and lovely look when paired with a beaded outfit.
34. To add extra appeal to your plaited updo hairstyle, take your guide from Amber Heard and let the loose hair pieces soften your features.
35. Instead of rocking a single fishtail braid, Rita Ora goes for two pigtail braids, making the top part of her hair super sleek and finishing the look with a red lipstick.
36. AnnaSophia Robb screams with her pretty updo hairstyle, created with numerous braids. Just have a look at this hairstyle at the back and you will be tempted to wear it.
37. You may leave some part of your hair curly and pull the rest in to a side braid, getting your inspiration from Vanessa Hudgens.
38. Instead of rocking one plait, embellish your head with three stunning braids. Cara Delevingne may be your inspiration with her fashionable look. She creates a large braid in the middle and goes for two tiny ones on each side.
39. Claire Julien sports one of the envy-evoking braided hairstyles. She opts for a halo braid and teams it with chic earrings.
40. Florence Welch becomes your inspiration with her flirty and summery braided hairstyle. To make her tangerine tresses stand out, she styles a halo braid and adds a full bang with loose hair pieces.
41. If you are tired of traditional braids, you may copy Rita Ora’s amazing hairstyle with double braids. It will be a great hairstyle option for a cute look.
42. For a statement look, you may get your inspiration from Katy Perry’s headband braided hairstyle. It may be an ideal substitution for a halo braided hairstyle. Adding subtle curls to the rest of her tresses, she brings her stunning look to perfection.
43. Diane Kruger wears one of the party-ready hairstyles. She braids her blonde tresses and creates two tiny buns at the nape of her head.
44. In case you are prone to a messy braided hairstyle, you may take your inspiration from Kim Kardashian’s halo braided style, swept to one side.
45. Elle Fanning rocks a cute look, going for a side braided hairstyle and embellishes it with a black hat.
46. Kristen Bell sports a sophisticated half-up braided hairstyle. She creates a French braid and embellishes it with tiny plaits.
47. For a casual and chic look, give a try to Whitney Port’s loose braided hairstyle, swept to one shoulder.
48. Scarlett Johansson is our halo braid hairstyle inspiration for a faultless look. The blonde-haired celebrity rocks a stunning look on the red carpet, pairing her crown with a cat eye makeup and bold lipstick.
49. Daisy Lowe fascinates us with her feminine two pigtails braided hairstyle. She spices up her look with an eye-grazing fringe and wears black sunnies.
50. Miley Cyrus looks sweet and lovely with her thick tresses. She sweeps her braided hairstyle to one side and lets some loose pieces frame her features.
51. The brunette-haired celebrity Lea Michele gives an appealing touch to her hairstyle, sporting a lovely braid with an attractive peek-a-boo type of bang.
52. For a cool and bewitching look, you may pull off a trendy crown braided hairstyle, resembling Elle Fanning’s look. She shows off her perfect complexion wearing a no makeup look.
53. To embrace a glamorous look, take into consideration Kim Kardashian’s fishtail braided hairstyle, swept to one side. She doesn’t combat flyaways and gets a carefree look.
54. To copy Katie Holmes’ amazing braided hairstyle, create a middle section and start braiding from each side and tie the ends with grips.
55. You are mistaken if you don’t find an effortless braid attractive. Nicole Scherzinger opts for a braided pony with a little texture at the top. For a sweet vibe, she wears a smoky eye makeup.
56. If braids are your favorite hairstyle, you should try Molly Sims’ complicated braided style, wrapped around the head. The cute earrings add extra appeal to her look.
57. Blake Lively is fond of braided hairstyles. She creates a side section and goes for a side braid, styled in a disheveled way. The loose pieces provide her hairstyle a lovely touch.
58. For an eccentric look, copy Blake’s sleek braided ponytail hairstyle in a classic style. She teams her long braid with a striking red gown.
59. Ponytails are fabulous to feel cool and stunning in summer. And if you spice it up with a braid like Blake Lively, you will achieve a casual and attention-grasping look.
60. The medium-length celebrity Diane Kruger adds a thrilling touch to her look, experimenting with a middle-sectioned messy braided hairstyle, worn on one shoulder.
61. For a tidy look, bring your hair back in a sleek ponytail and sport a neat fishtail. Fergie may be your inspiration with her trendy and cool braided hairstyle.
62. If you long for braided hairstyles, Alesha Dixon may be your source of inspiration with her exquisite braid. Th ecelebrity brings her dark and long tresses to one side and making the top super sleek, she styles a tiny braid with her bangs and goes down into an enormous French braid with her thick tresses.
63. To provide her blonde locks with an edgy touch, Tinsley Mortimer rocks a cute halo braid, paired with her loose curls.
64. When looking for a striking updo hairstyle to wear at work, reach for Kaen Gillan’s elegant hairstyle with a halo braid. The black eyeliner makes her eyes stand out.
65. To be in the latest trend, Rihanna brings her bold red locks to one side and masters a jovial and exquisite braided hairstyle with a side fringe.
66. To open her glowy face and reveal her trendy side, Whitney Port rocks French braids on each side of her head and brings the ends back into a lovely bun.
67. The tousled braided hairstyle is an amazing option for women looking for an ultra feminine and chic look. Jessica opts for a side braid, styled in an asymmetrical form.
68. The best way to add attractiveness and glamour to your long locks take your inspiration from Kesha and embellish your side braided hairstyle with a black ribbon and adding a cute beehive at the crown.
69. Cat Deeley teams her party-ready braided hairstyle, swept to one side, with a bold lipstick and a flower-embellished gown.
70. Taking her inspiration from the 90s, Kristen Bell rocks a subtle braided hairstyle on her gold tresses and sweeps her hairstyle to one shoulder.
71. Nikki Reed adds several messy curls to her braided hairstyle to enhance her ethereal look. She rocks her hairstyle with a black outfit.
72. Selena Gomez doesn’t cease to amaze us with her textured and side swept braided hairstyle. To complete her polished look, the dark-haired celebrity pulls off a yellow gown.
73. To look fashionable and divine, Tamara Egerton brings her long tresses to a new level, creating a thick-textured braid with a parted fringe. The black outfit finishes her elegant look.
74. The fishtail braided hairstyle with a cat eye makeup and nude lipstick makes Leona Lewis get a lovely and fashionable look.
75. Fearne Cotton’s side fishtail braid may be worn both during the day and at night. She embellishes her amazing style with a chic accessory. The bold lipstick is the final touch for her feminine look.
76. When participating in a great festival, go for a perfect braided hairstyle, worn by Pixie Lott. She adorns her disheveled wavy hairstyle with a chic halo braid.
77. Pixie opts for an extraordinary halo-braided hairstyle. She goes for a fishtail braid in a messy style, letting some hair pieces out of it. This eccentric updo is worth trying for a casual and screaming look.
78. Olivia Palermo opts for a small disheveled braided hairstyle with a middle section, sweeping it to one side.
79. To give her beaded outfit a trendy vibe, Eva Longoria wears a subtle braided hairstyle with a side section and swept to one shoulder. Leaving a hair piece loose at the front, she makes it curly for a more feminine look.
80. To skip from looking tidy and polished, Clemence Poesy may be your inspiration with her side braid, created in an undone style. The rockery look is completed with a leather jacket in black.
Instead of wearing traditional braided hairstyles, have a look at the range of gorgeous and updated options sported by celebrities. Find your style among the amazing braided hairstyles and feel glamorous and chic for any event.