Wearing a wet hairstyle doesn’t mean that you have to leave your hair damp after washing and catch flu. There is something trendy and chic in the wet hair. This rock and roll hair trend may be styled both in a minimalist style (just in a slicked back form) and in a messy way with much texture. However, you should keep in your mind that this exquisite hair trend makes you reach for many styling products. But the good side is that there is no need of being armed with great skill and practice. You should just be very attentive and follow these cool ways of wearing the wet hair trend.
1. The wet hair always evokes envy and admiration when seen on celebrities. However, it’s not difficult to get this amazing look. You should just apply a hairspray on your wet hair and then reach for a gel to get this amazing trend with an exquisite section, softening the face.
2. This stunning and comb-back updo hairstyle provides a cool look when styled with texture. Take your damp hair back and style a gorgeous bun but if you want to make the combed lines visible, apply gel, using your fingers.
3. Have a look at another cool way to wear the wet hair trend. To sport this slicked-backed style, reach for a comb, which has fine teeth and achieve the desired sleek chignon hairstyle. Comb your wet hair, get rid of tangles and take it back, creating a low pony hairstyle. Adjust the pony with the help of an elastic and you will get a stunning chignon. Apply gel on the pony tail and go for twisting. This product will fight against flyaways and create a perfect base for grip. Thus, you will see no difficulties in twisting your chignon.
4. Replace your headband with another great version and create a cute headband with your own tresses. To achieve it, opt for a gel and apply it on your pixie hairstyle. You may also create it with your long tresses, as well. Just make the front part slick and pull the back part into a pony. Create a side section and apply gel. In case you wear a pixie hairstyle, you should coat the ends with this product, as well. As for the rest of your hair, reach for a spray and apply it on all your tresses.
5. Braided hairstyles may also be rocked in a wet way. You may sport this look wither in a neat or undone way. For this style, you should just apply hairspray and plait your wet hair at the back of your head. Finally, finish your wet hairstyle with a shiny hairspray.
6. To follow the latest trend, embellish your hairstyle with a wet fringe. Not to make it too heavy, replace the gel with a mousse. After drying, you will embrace a wet hairstyle.
7. To create a screaming look at the beach, make your long hair look wet by using a flexible type of mousse and sweep it back. Make your hairstyle look messy and apply hairspray only on the top, leaving the back part untouched.
8. To complete your rock and roll look, start working with your short pixie hairstyle. Besides water, you should also opt for hairspray. Sweep your tresses back, coat with spray and get a wet-looking style.
The wet hair trend gives you a chance of experimenting both with loose and updo hairstyles, looking cool and alluring.