Purple is one of the attention-grabbing eyeshadow color applied on the lids. Wearing this shade, you will show your tricky personality, achieving a cool and modern look. Compared with nude and dark shades, which are more suitable for daytime wearing, the purple shadow keeps its powerful impression both during the day and night. Opting for various purple hues, you may match them with gorgeous lipstick shades such as red and brown, going for highlighted cheeks with the help of bronzer, as well. The purple eyeshadow has a great variety of hues to offer you. The options are innumerable and you may wear from deep plum to lilac shades when creating your gorgeous eye makeup. The models of Chloe or Vera Wang fashion shows appeared on the runways, rocking purple eyeshadow and offered pretty ways of wearing this trend.
1. Ombre eye shadow achieved in two purple tones creates a perfect gradient look. Opting for shades belonging to the same palette will make it easy for you to rock this splendid trend. Line the lash line with the burgundy color and mix it with the violet shade. Finish the look with black mascara in several coats.
2. Make your eyes pop by applying the topaz shade on your entire eyelid. The success of this makeup look is to spread it on your brow bone, to make the color be visible. Team your eye makeup with a pink blush and top your lips with a lip balm to create a fresh complexion for the coming season.
3. Get your inspiration from another pretty way of wearing purple eye shadow. First, reach for a powder to make your brows defined and to bring them to a perfect shape. Opt for a pencil or go for a gel to spread the burgundy-toned eye shadow on the entire lid without skipping the brow bone. To achieve a glittery touch, experiment with a creamy shadow. The choice depends on your personal taste and the impression you would like to create.
4. Embracing a smoky makeup look with purple shadow is another pretty way to rock the trend. Just apply this amazing color around your eyes and go for blending at the crease. It will give you a chance to look super cute and glamorous.
5. In case you desire to use the purple shadow for various purposes, you may bravely experiment with creamy and glittery one, using it as a perfect eyeliner and an eye shadow. Reach for a lavender color and spread it along your upper lash line and then opt for a lighter version to line the lower lash line. Don’t forget about the inner corner of your eyes to add glow and brighten your look.
6. Though it may seem too much for you to experiment with a purple eyeshadow, the result deserves your choice. Spread the white-undertoned purple on your lids as well as under your bottom lash line and on the brow bones, embracing a bewitching look. Have a concealer at hand to correct the mistakes.
Use all the advantages of this amazing shade and look your best, experimenting with all these pretty ways of wearing purple shadow. Thus, take all these makeup suggestions as your guide and inspire your friends with your exquisite look.