To look fashionable and chic, updo hairstyles may be your great choice. Created in a classic and a sleek way, updos are your key to a sophisticated touch. Thus, you may get your inspiration from these 50 updo hairstyles for elegant looks.
1. Sleek updo hairstyle with bouffant adorned Coco Rocha’s head. Her burgundy gown with a matching lipstick enhanced her elegant look.
2. The auburn-haired celebrity Karen Gillan styled an elegant updo with a parted fringe to soften her face. The smoky eye makeup looked great with Gillan’s black outfit.
3. Liberty Ross experimented with a slicked-back updo hairstyle without leaving any hair piece out. The red gown completed her polished and sophisticated look.
4. Take you guide from Kerry Washington’s sleek and middle sectioned updo hairstyle if you want to embrace an elegant look. She went for a braided bun hairstyle and managed to update her look. The bold lipstick and the dotted outfit were a gorgeous option.
5. Keira Knightley achieved a romantic vibe with her side sectioned updo hairstyle. She swept her brown tresses back into a classic updo hairstyle when attending the Critics’ Choice Film Awards.
6. To rock a sleek updo hairstyle, you may take your inspiration from Rosamund Pike. She brought her tresses back and twisted for an elegant updo, revealing her chic undercut. The bold lipstick was paired with her gorgeous gown designed by McQueen.
7. There is no need of wearing a statement updo hairstyle when preparing for a great event. Kristen Dunst’s middle sectioned low bun hairstyle is an ideal choice with a bold red lipstick.
8. For a dreamy and celestial look Reese Witherspoon may be your inspiration. She experimented with a side swept updo hairstyle with a coral lipstick for a great effect.
9. Nicole Richie opted for one of the updo hairstyles for an elegant look. She brought her blue tresses up into a lovely topknot hairstyle and accessorized her look with a layered chained necklace.
10. Coco Rocha looked admiring with her retro-inspired updo hairstyle with quiff and sleek sides. This model brought her look to perfection with a bold eye makeup, created with winged eyeliner.
11. Sport a polished appearance, recreating Ashley Greene’s side sectioned and super sleek updo hairstyle, rocked with a strawberry lipstick and a matching gown.
12. Having a look at Kate Beckinsale’s complicated updo hairstyle, you will have a great desire to resemble it for a romantic and polished look. Though you will need much time to rock this exciting bun hairstyle, the final result is screaming.
13. Jessica Alba is one of the celebrities who like hairstyle experimentations. For a quirky look, she mixes up and down hairstyles. Leaving some hair down, the celebrity pulls the rest of her tresses up for an elegant updo hairstyle. It’s an ideal option for her flower-embellished outfit.
14. Emma managed to shock her fans with her messy and twisted chignon hairstyle. This undone style added extra grace to her look.
15. Claire Danes pulled off a simple updo hairstyle with some hair pieces out and teamed it with red gown and matching lipstick for an edgy look.
16. Toni Garn wore one of the feminine and attractive high bun hairstyles. It had much in common with a topknot hairstyle as well as a ballet bun. This neat updo hairstyle was paired with a red lipstick and a tricky T-shirt.
17. Taylor teamed her messy updo hairstyle with a chic fringe swept to one side which looked perfect with her dark-toned eyebrows and metallic shadow.
18. For a jovial look, you may copy Kiernan Shipka’s feminine updo hairstyle, swept to one side and teamed with a side bang. The subtle makeup gave her look a lovely touch.
19. Keeping the trendy touch, January Jones sported a gorgeous updo hairstyle with her wet-looking tresses. She let her wispy fringe touch her eyelashes and finished the glamorous look with a red lipstick and an off-shoulder gown.
20. We can’t stay indifferent to Jessica’s elegant updo hairstyle with an alluring side section. To complete her fabulous look, she opted for a lipstick stain in a pink shade.
21. Hayden Panettiere paired her striking gown with a sweet updo hairstyle, embellished with a chic Alice headband. Creating it in a disheveled way, the blonde celebrity achieved a bewitching look.
22. To create a party-ready look, Sarah Hyland rocked a cute topknot hairstyle and went for thick brows together with her faultless skin.
23. To show off your edgy side, you may take your inspiration from Jaime King’s sleek updo hairstyle. She created a fabulous topknot hairstyle, making the top part wet, and teamed with a black gown.
24. Anna Paquin may be your guide to an ultra feminine and appealing look with her gorgeous updo, inspired by the retro style. She accessorized her black LBD gown with a gold necklace and achieved a striking look.
25. For a sophisticated appearance, recreate January Jones’ elegant updo hairstyle with a cute knot and completed her look with a pink lipstick in a matte tone.
26. Taking her inspiration from the 60s, Kate Hupton embraced a glamorous look with her polished updo hairstyle, swept to one side and embellished with quiff. Her winged eyeliner and statement earrings added edginess to her look.
27. Cate Blanchett brought her side sectioned hairstyle to one side and pulled into an alluring updo hairstyle for an elegant look. The exquisite dress with embellishments provided her with a subtle and feminine look.
28. To create an impressive look at the party, copy Taylor Swift’s side-swept updo hairstyle in a retro style. The deep red lipstick was chosen for the final look.
29. Lea Michele sported a detailed updo hairstyle with four glamorous braids around her head and grasped everyone’s attention.
30. To update your ballet bun hairstyle, you may add a parted bang and look eccentric like Daisy Lowe. To complete your stylish look, you may opt for a red lipstick and a subtle eye makeup.
31. Nikki Reed went for a sophisticated updo hairstyle, pulled back and secured with pins. This elegant updo is great for important occasions.
32. To embrace an ultra chic look, Rachel Bilson went for a striking updo hairstyle. She managed to soften her features with loose hair pieces. This elegant updo looked ideal with her off-shoulder dress.
33. When seeking for a perfect wedding hairstyle, copy Kate Beckinsale’s side swept bun. She wore her low bun hairstyle in a loose way and paired it with gorgeous earrings.
34. To add softness to her side sectioned and slick updo hairstyle, Kate Bosworth wore a glossy lipstick and subtle eye makeup.
35. To look astounding and open your faultless face, pay attention to Zosia Mamet’s high bun hairstyle with twists. The bold lipstick in a red shade completed her elegant look.
36. Scarlett Johansson is known with her exquisite hairstyles and makeup looks. She styled a classic updo hairstyle, making the sides super sleek and adding quiff at the top. Her astounding lipstick in a bold shade and volumized lashes finished her edgy and elegant look.
37. Though Taylor Swift opted for a soft touch when choosing outfits, she dared to go bold with her hairstyle. She experimented with a complicated updo hairstyle with a metallic shadow and finished with a nude lipstick. She went for texture at her hair roots and let some hair pieces out for a subtle look.
38. Taylor Swift brought her sleek tresses back and twisted them into an elegant updo hairstyle. The chic bangs and gold earrings gave her look a screaming vibe.
39. January Jones looked shocking on the red carpet, sporting a side sectioned and super sleek updo hairstyle. To finish her fierce look, she went for a bold eye makeup.
40. To show off your elegance, you had better resemble Michelle Dockery’s amazing updo hairstyle in a classic style and team it with a stunning red lipstick.
41. Look stunning at a great party, experimenting with Zooey Deschanel’s sophisticated chignon hairstyle. She spiced up her hairstyle with full bangs and went for a cat eye makeup and a pink lipstick.
42. Kelly Osbourne kept her look fierce with a lilac hair shade and a matching gown. She played with various tones of lilac and pulled her tresses back into an elegant updo with a side fringe.
43. Nicole is the queen of elegant updo hairstyles. She looked chic with her braided topknot hairstyle, spiced up with a side fringe.
44. To look celestial and breathtaking, Taylor Swift pulled her wavy locks back into a lovely updo hairstyle. The nude lipstick and the subtle smoky eye makeup topped off her elegant look.
45. Kate Bosworth can’t compete with other celebrities with her super elegant updo hairstyles. She looked stunning with her glowy complexion and a glossy lipstick.
46. Rochelle Wiseman modernized her side-sectioned updo hairstyle with a subtle braid and swept it to one side. The red lipstick with a little gloss was teamed with a matching gown.
47. To create a statement look, Nicole’s super gorgeous updo hairstyle may be your inspiration. She made her updo super high and added a full bang. To finish her elegant look, she teamed her smoky eyes with a sweet lip gloss.
48. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley pulled off an oversized bun hairstyle with her golden tresses. She achieved an elegant look, teaming her sleek updo with a metallic eye shadow.
49. Cameron Diaz sported a subtle quiff on her elegant updo hairstyle and rocked a gorgeous makeup for a complete finish.
50. Rihanna embraced a breathtaking look by pulling her raven tresses up into a chic ballet bun hairstyle, finishing the dramatic touch with a side bang. The red lipstick went ideally with her black ensemble.
Updo hairstyles give versatility to your look and enhance your elegance. Find your style among various updo types and rock them with great confidence.