Pompadour is the best way to add height and elegance to any hairstyle. Sported in the right way and with an appropriate outfit, you will create an envy-evoking look. These 50 stylish pompadour hairstyles, worn by celebrities may inspire you to create extravagant special occasion looks.
1. Alyssa Milano achieved an eccentric look, adding pompadour to her chic updo hairstyle with sleek sides when attending the Golden Globes. The amazing makeup was created to complete her admiring look.
2. Vanessa Marano got her inspiration from the 60s and rocked a glamorous updo with a stylish pompadour, adding much volume to it.
3. One of the blonde celebrities Elisabeth Rohm rocked a perfect pompadour by teasing her tresses and achieved a chic look with her nude lipstick.
4. Kristie Maldonado wore a textured pompadour in a messy way when attending the American Music Awards. For extra attractiveness, she pulled off metallic necklace resembling a cage.
5. For a funny touch, Debby Ryan sported an exquisite pompadour hairstyle with some hair pieces out and teamed her look with black eyeliner.
6. If you seek for a softer version of a pompadour hairstyle, take your inspiration from Miranda Lambert. When attending the CMT Music Awards, the celebrity went for a bit messy pompadour with loose tendrils.
7. Maisie Williams paired her black and zipped top with a skyrocket pompadour, making the sides super sleek. To achieve it, just tease the crown of your head and bring it back into a stylish pompadour.
8. Kate Upton wore one of the elegant updo hairstyles with pompadour, adding extra glamour to her look with dangling earrings made of diamonds.
9. After teasing the top part of her head, Emilia Clarke brought it back and to one side, rocking her pompadour with sleek sides.
10. Jessica Hart managed to embrace a cool look with her super-high pompadour. To emphasize her gorgeous hairstyle, she applied metallic shadow on her eyes and opted for a red lipstick to bring her beauty to perfection.
11. Paris Hilson pulled off a chic look by styling a cute pompadour created in a disheveled way, letting the flyaways complete the messy touch.
12. Lily Rabe added an edgy touch to her updo hairstyle with a cool pompadour, paired with sleek sides. The nude lipstick worked great with her complexion when sported at the Golden Globes.
13. The twisted and exquisite pompadour, rocked by Desi Lydic, gave her look an elegant vibe when teamed with a nude lipstick and glittery eye makeup.
14. Nicole Richie managed to look exciting when sporting a sleek pompadour when appearing at the American Music Awards. For extra glamour the gold necklace and stunning earrings were chosen, which gave her a vintage vibe.
15. Elizabeth Banks’ red gown and matching lipstick looked fabulous with her high pompadour styled in a messy way.
16. The polished pompadour adorned Linda Gardellini’s dark updo hairstyle, which was perfectly matched with a subtle makeup at the pre-Emmy party.
17. Maria Menounos rocked an outstanding and complicated pompadour with much volume and pulled it off with a stunning smoky eye makeup and nude lipstick.
18. Short-tressed women may also experiment with a stylish pompadour copying Malin Akerman. She went for a soft pompadour for a cute and fashionable look.
19. Attending the fashion show of the Diane Von Furstenberg, the glamorous celebrity Jessica Alba tried a skyrocket pompadour, spicing up her look with a sweet makeup.
20. Sharon Stone decided to update her classic updo hairstyle with a cute pompadour. To make her peach-toned dress look screaming, she opted for the matching eyeshadow.
21. Melanie Brown completed her retro look by creating a fabulous pompadour with her textured curls. This daring style is worth copying for an entrancing look.
22. Have a look at Janelle Monae’s eccentric pompadour and copy it if you seek for a signature look. This twisted pompadour with a red lipstick finished her retro look.
23. Alyssa Milano spiced up her low ponytail hairstyle with a lovely pompadour. The smoky eye makeup defined her beautiful eyes teamed with a pink-toned lip gloss.
24. Lucy Dixon managed to rock a bold look wearing an admiring pompadour on her red pixie hairstyle to create a sophisticated vibe on the red carpet.
25. Cobie Smulders may be a guide to many women, seeking for elegance and grace. She spotted a textured pompadour, which completed her lovely updo.
26. If you aren’t afraid of looking bold and intrepid, go for a daring look, copying Alicia Keys’ sky-touching pompadour. She went for a great transformation and turned her sleek bob hairstyle into a disheveled pompadour. The captivating look was completed with her winged eye makeup and a blue gown.
27. Nikki Deloach created a polished and a ravishing look, spicing up her curly updo hairstyle with a high pompadour. The side-sectioned fringe added extra appeal to her red carpet look.
28. Jeannie Mai is among the celebrities who rock two trends at the same time. She went for a dip-dye and styled a lovely pompadour with much volume.
29. Kelly Osbourne’s pompadour expressed seriousness and sophistication styled on her purple hair color. As for the makeup, the celebrity went for a natural look, wearing false lashes for a dramatic vibe.
30. Michele Obama may be your inspiration for a glamorous look with her high pompadour hairstyle, rocked in 2012.
31. Copy Emmy Rossum’s tricky and soft pompadour, styled in a messy way. The subtle makeup was added to give a breathtaking look to her total appearance.
32. Pull your tresses back, tease the crown and you will resemble Emily Rose’s glamorous pompadour hairstyle, sported o blonde locks.
33. Take your inspiration from Noomi Rapace’s pompadour and embrace a gorgeous look. She teamed her red gown and lipstick with a romantic pompadour, getting a bewitching look.
34. Not everyone may be courageous enough to go bold like Cassie. She brought all her tresses up and adjusted with pins, creating a wild pompadour, which gave her undercut a chance to be seen.
35. To add a modern touch to her cool ponytail hairstyle, Jessica Lucas experimented with a high pompadour and made the two sides super sleek.
36. For a totally elegant look, copy Dita Von Teese’s high pompadour with a retro vibe, completing this look with winged eyeliner and red lipstick.
37. When looking for a serious hairstyle, Alicia Keys may be your inspiration. She pulled her long tresses up and created a divine pompadour in a twisted form, paired with sleek sides.
38. Micky Green spiced up her cool pompadour with a full fringe, cut with blunt ends.
39. Josefine Preuss pulled off a subtle ponytail with a screaming pompadour, having much volume.
40. Resemble Simona Ventura’s super chic pompadour hairstyle, teamed with breathtaking earrings and a necklace.
41. To reveal her statement earrings Kate Beckinsale by pulling her tresses back and wearing a high pompadour with extra lift.
42. January Jones teamed her bold smoky eye makeup with sky-touching pompadour for a dramatic look when steeping on the red carpet.
43. Megan Gale achieved a perfect pompadour by teasing her hair and lifting it up, letting some tendrils frame her face.
44. To add an exciting touch to your pompadour hairstyle , rock metallic earrings and a maxi dress in black, matched with a smoky eye makeup and a nude lipstick like Amaia Salamanca.
45. Take your guide from Kara DioGuardi’s sophisticated updo with pompadour to apear in an appealing look. The statement earrings made of diamonds added extra grace to her astonishing hairstyle.
46. Attending the Golden Globes, Marion Cotillard wore a lovely pompadour, taking her guide from Gwen Stefani.
47. Alicia Keys sported a gorgeous half-up and half-down hairstyle with an appealing pompadour. Making the sides super sleek and adding metallic accessories, the celebrity achieved an enchanting look.
48. Create an admiring look, copying Ciara’s thrilling ponytail with a soft pompadour. The black gown went perfectly with her raven tresses and made her look ethereal on the red carpet.
49. For an attention grasping look, Kimberly Wyatt teamed her glittery gown, having an open back, with nude pumps and a twisted pompadour with an undercut.
50. Simona Ventura made her red lipstick go with the side swept pompadour for an edgy and attention-grasping look.
When seeking for a dramatic touch for your updo hairstyle, reach for any of these stylish pompadour hairstyles, getting your inspiration from celebrities.