Dip-dye hair is again in trend this season. You are mistaken if you consider them boring and dull. To inspire you, we present 50 dip-dye hairstyles to copy from stars.
1. Emily Blunt chooses a dip-dye hairstyle to team with her red gown in lace. She rocks a loose hairstyle with tousled waves when attending the Critics’ Choice Film Awards held in Hollywood.
2. Leslie Man adds a subtle honey shade to her brown tresses, embellishing them with soft waves and bringing her side sectioned hairstyle to one shoulder for the Critics’ Choice Film Awards.
3. If you seek for a perfect dip-dye, copy Blake Lively’s ombre hairstyle on her long glossy tresses. The caramel blonde shade makes her face look brighter and fresher.
4. Wearing a shoulder-length bob hairstyle Vanessa Hudgens goes for an amazing dip-dye, changing her look and adding subtle touch.
5. We adore Taylor Swift’s bold bob hairstyle in a red shade. However, she opts for a subtle look with her dip-dye hairstyle, teamed with a chic fringe, touching her brows.
6. It is a wrong opinion that dip-dyed tresses don’t look ideal when you pull them back into a lovely updo hairstyle. However, Kate Mara proves the falseness of this idea, wearing a two-toned updo in the same amazing way like in case of loose and long hairstyles. To add extra allure to her look, she leaves some hair pieces out.
7. If your aim is to add something admiring to your brunette tresses, but you are afraid of facing the root growth, copy Kim Kardashian’s subtle ombre hairstyle with a middle-section.
8. Be courageous to wear Vanessa Hudgens’ exquisite dip-dye, reaching for red and copper shades to achieve a statement and an eye-catching look.
9. Vanessa Hudgens steps into the dip-dye hair trend for numerous times. She rocks a blonde hair shade on her hair ends and wears a natural brunette hair color on the top. Adding subtle waves Vanessa achieves an entrancing look.
10. To wear one of the safe dip-dye hairstyles, resemble Amber Le Bon’s straight locks with subtle silver hair streaks. It will be your key to a cool and chic look.
11. If you desire to bring the dip-dye hair trend to a new level in 2015, opt for Jessica Alba’s ombre hairstyle. She goes for sunkissed hair pieces starting from the middle part of her hair. The pink lipstick and a shiny skin complete her fascinating look.
12. To look perfect with the trend of a dip-dye hairstyle, style Jennifer Lopez’s gorgeous curly hairstyle. To add shine to your ombre hair, just reach for oil or apply serum.
13. If you have decided to rock ombre hair but don’t want to go for radical changes, Anna Kendrick may be your inspiration with her subtle dip-dye hairstyle. Wearing a cute ombre with lovely curls, this start manages to look ultra-fashionable.
14. In order not to restrict the application of gold highlights only on the hair tips, copy Lea Michele’s glamorous ombre hairstyle, wearing the dip-dye close to her hair roots.
15. Being a provider of rainbow hairstyles, Amber Le Bon manages to create a strong impact adding a peachy pink shade to the hair ends.
16. Mix your brunette tresses with sunkissed highlights to get a cute dip-dye hairstyle, copying Whitney Port. She sweeps her shiny curly tresses to one side for a graceful look.
17. Mischa-Barton sports a golden-toned dip-dye hairstyle with a cool smoky eye makeup. Going for a side section and tucking the hair behind the ears, this star achieves an iconic look.
18. Having dark tresses you may be have doubts about the trend of dip-dye hairstyle. However, Alexandra Burke lightens her hair ends to emphasize the gorgeous waves. Thus subtle dip-dye is worth copying for a screaming look.
19. When choosing two tones for her mid-length tresses, Nicola Roberts decides to play with tangerine and gold shades. This dip-dye hairstyle with a middle section is a great idea for refreshing your look.
20. Follow the latest trend and copy Dakota Fanning’s bold dip-dye hairstyle with peach ends, added to her blonde tresses.
21. Make your brunette tresses look more interesting by going for soft highlights on your hair ends like Kate Beckinsale. She adds a lighter shade on her chocolate hair and brings her hairstyle to perfection with chic waves when appearing on the red carpet.
22. Don’t be afraid of experiments when opting for a dip-dye. Jaime King may be your guide with her bold ombre in a blue shade. It looks quite lovely with her blonde hair roots.
23. Update your ombre, trying the trend of grown-out roots. Have a look at Ciara and you will see her bold touch to the new trend. She adds a blonde shade on her tresses, leaving the roots in a brown color.
24. For a great party look, play with rainbow shades and make a revolution like one of the great stars, known as Gabriella Elis. In case you have a doubt which of the rainbow shades to try, you had better wear all the tones together.
25. Alexandra Burke may be your inspiration of wearing a dip-dye hairstyle. She convinces us that ombre can never look boring or dull. She pulls off a red hair color on her black hair ends.
26. Drew Barrymore proves that dip-dye hairstyle never goes out of style. She lightens her dark hair ends and looks fascinating, wearing two toned tresses.
27. Ask your hairdresser to copy Drew’s dip-dye hairstyle with a middle sectioned and leaves the disheveled waves loose. The dark lipstick makes her look adorable.
28. If you crave for bold highlights for a striking effect, take your inspiration from Amber Le Bon and scatter pink shade with its numerous tones on your hair ends.
29. The graduated hairstyle rocked by one of the stars Bonnie Wright remains the updated version of the dip-dye hair trend. To reveal the ideal color, she sports disheveled and careless curls.
30. Sarah Jessica Parker represents the dip-dye hair trend in her unique way. She looks glamorous with her stunning ombre, paired with adoring loose curly hairstyle.
31. Jessie J left her handprint on the trend of the dip-dye hair. She sports a black hair color with a bold red shade on her hair ends.
32. However, we can’t deny the perfectness of Jessie J’s ombre, created in a classic style. She combines black and blonde hair colors.
33. For a statement look, you may dye your hair ends in a purple shade and be in the latest trend like Miley Cyrus.
34. Vanessa Hudgens may be a great inspiration for women seeking for an ideal dip-dye. You may either add several streaks or go for all ombre, depending on the impression you would like to create.
35. Jessica Alba gives a cool touch to her mid-length tresses, adding soft dip-dye starting from the middle part of her hair.
36. May be you adore Ashley Tisdale’s blonde highlights, added to her hair ends but don’t dare to jump into it, never be scared, spice them up with fascinating curls.
37. Carolina Flack modernizes her lovely dip-dye, adding sweet curls on her loose tresses. The blonde highlights make her look dramatic.
38. Penelope Cruz shows off her gorgeous ombre, rocking highlights in a honey blonde shade, leaving the roots dark.
39. Hilary Swank brings her look to perfection, styling a graduated dip-dye. The screaming hair tone gradually becomes lighter, providing her with a sunkissed vibe.
40. Sandra Bullock sports a dip-dye hairstyle with subtle streaks in a red tone, looking admiring and fascinating.
41. Ashlee Simpson adds interest to her long tresses, keeping the roots dark and going for subtle ombre on the rest of her hair. This stars crates tiny braids with the front hair section and brings them back.
42. Leighton Meester goes for a subtle touch when rocking a dip-dye hair trend. She opts for a chestnut brown hair color, styled in a graduated form.
43. Never refuse wearing dip-dye hairstyles, as you may always update them with gorgeous curls swept to one side. Lauren Conrad may be your source of inspiration.
44. The sunkissed blonde hair shade adorns Fearne Cotton’s hair ends. She goes for medium brown hair color starting from the middle section, showing off her brunette roots. This ombre is your key to a natural look.
45. To brighten her face and look super attractive Nicole Richie experiments with light hair pieces on her medium brown hair, convincing you to give a try to this version of dip-dye.
46. If you aren’t afraid of a harsh look and crave for an attraction-grasping hairstyle, consider Jessica Alba’s graduated dip-dye, styled on her disheveled bob.
47. A great lover of hair color experiments, Beyonce doesn’t stay away from the dip-dye trend. The curls work ideal with her dark hair deeps and light roots.
48. Cameron Diaz looks sweet and feminine with her ultra chic dip –dye. Even in case of grown-out roots, this hairstyle doesn’t loose its charm.
49. Kristen Wiig opts for a gorgeous dip-dye hair trend. The sophisticated look is achieved when she side sections her astonishing hairstyle.
50. Dark-haired woman may rock the cute trend of the dip-dye and make their boring tresses look glossy and eye-catching.
If you are still prone to a great and subtle transformation in your look, experiment with dip-dye hairstyles, rocked by stars. The screaming ombre hair will give you a ravishing look for the coming season.