Braids are everywhere. They continue dominating on the runways and in the streets. Keeping their fierce and dramatic vibe, braids come to allure us. Celebs go on inspiring us with pretty braids for every occasion.
1. To sport a glamorous look, Allison Williams opts for a half up braided hairstyle with a middle section. She embellished her pretty braid with a black ribbon for a more fashionable look.
2. Look like Cinderella, copying Lily James’ eccentric braided hairstyle. She goes for two tiny braids and bringing them to the middle, creates a huge plait. The celebrity leaves some wavy tendrils out to soften the look.
3. Margot Robbie mixes two distinct styles in one hairstyle. On the one hand, she rocks an effortless bun hairstyle; on the other hand she sports two braids, plaited in a tight way, to create an illusion of an artificial undercut.
4. Iggy Azalea experiments with an exclusively stunning crown braided hairstyle, ending with a gorgeous ponytail.
5. For a great party, resemble Dakota Johnson’s bedhead hairstyle with a loose braided hairstyle and a wispy fringe. To get this style, you will just need dry shampoo to give your hair texture and a braiding technique. For the final touch, bring your braid to one side.
6. The braided crown hairstyle adorns Kerry Washington’s dark tresses. She opts for two huge braids, brought at the crown of her head. You may style it in any weather by applying lacquer to fight against frizz and fuss.
7. Keira Knightley adds a romantic touch to her look, wearing a simple braided hairstyle at the nape of her head, adorned with a cute accessory. The subtle texture of her tresses finish Keira’s pretty look. We adore her amazing makeup, as well.
8. For the Golden Globes, Joanne Frogatt pulls off a chic milkmaid plaited hairstyle with loose hair pieces at the front.
9. For a Grecian vibe, Emily Blunt embraces a halo braided hairstyle and matches it with a romantic dress in white.
10. If you long for a show-stopping look, take your inspiration from Cara Delevingne and show off your bold side. To emphasize her undercut, she goes for a side braid and teams it with a disheveled wavy hairstyle with her sun-kissed locks.
11. Considering that her high topknot hairstyle isn’t sufficient for a statement look, Rita Ora opts for a tiny braid at the top of her head. She manages to prove that her imagination doesn’t know any limits.
12. When seeking for a pretty plaited hairstyle for a romantic evening, stick to Jaime King’s inside-out French braid. You may rock it both in a tight and in a loose form.
13. To look like a princess, Emily Blunt goes for a ribbon weaved braided hairstyle. She embraces a braided bun hairstyle at the nape of her head and finishes her whimsical look with flower printed outfit.
14. To style a pretty braided hairstyle with your thin tresses becomes easy if you take your guide from Cameron Diaz. She sports a tiny braid at one of the sides of her head, leaving the rest of her hair loose and creating a middle section. The bold lipstick adds sophistication to the celebrity’s look.
15. To modernize a traditional braided hairstyle, you may embellish it with pom-poms and get ready for a party season, taking your inspiration from Pixie Lott.
16. This complicated braided hairstyle already shows Lily Collin’s trendy side, but the crossed bobby pins on her plait provide her with an updated style.
17. Pixie Lott rocks two pigtail braids starting from the hair root and finishes with oversized buns at the nape of her head, creating a striking impression.
18. Elizabeth Banks’ baby plaits at the parting and along the side hairline dress up her intricate style, giving her a classic vibe. Sweeping her tresses to one shoulder, she manages to reveal her pretty braid.
19. Pixie Lott worth admiration with her versatile braided hairstyles. She combines the halo-braid with loose waves for a romantic vibe. Sporting this style, you will make your sweetie crazy at a date night.
20. A great lover of undercuts and bold hair colors, the celebrity known as Kelly Osbourne opts for a striking braided hairstyle at the top of her head and embellishes it with metallic studs.
21. We have an honor of getting tempted with Daisy Lowe’s undone fishtail braided hairstyle. This style is perfect for long tresses, and may stay cute even when waking up in the morning.
22. There are three details worth noticing in Poppy Delevingne’s pretty braided hairstyle; the super blunt end, sleek roots and side-swept version.
23. Cara Delevingne makes her dark and shiny tresses even more eye-catching with a side-swept braided hairstyle, plaited in a disheveled way.
24. The bun hairstyle never gives away. Jennifer Lopez modernizes it with a gorgeous braid finished with an alluring knot. Teamed with a perfect makeup, this hairstyle may be rocked for any occasion.
25. Alicia Keys sports a Mohawk style to reveal her eccentric undercut. To resemble this cute look, you should just plait all your hair and create an amazing twisted updo.
26. Dying her tresses in a honey shade and mastering a mixture of braids, Margot Robbie creates a crown braid ending in an amazing bun hairstyle. This look completes her Grecian-inspired ensemble.
27. Having long tresses and looking for a pretty braided hairstyle for a great occasion, take your inspiration from Kloe Kardashian’s double French braids, starting from her hairline. This style may be your key to a bewitching look.
28. Jemima Kirke mixes two trends; she rocks a milkmaid braided hairstyle with her pastel tresses. The halo braid with some hair pieces out boost her whimsical look.
29. For a Grecian style, take your guide from Sienna Miller and prett braided hairstyle with messy edges. This style is created with Sienna’s short tresses, showing off a perfect undercut.
30. For a jovial and exquisite look, copy Megan Fox’s middle sectioned braided hairstyle, swept to one side and created with her blow-dried tresses.
31. The rings come to embellish not only the body but the hair, as well. Rita Ora is one of the celebrities, adorning a side braid with cute rings for a sophisticated look. She leaves the rest of her tresses loose, adds texture and strikes.
32. To combine two various styles in one look becomes easy of you take your inspiration from Olivia Palermo. She rocks a perfect business look at the front, trying an edgy halo braid and creates a party-ready look at the back with a disheveled bun hairstyle.
33. For a bold and rockery style, Rita Ora may be your inspiration with her countless fierce braids.
34. Kelly Osbourne continues shocking us with her short crop hairstyle and an amazing undercut. Creating a braid at the back and stretching up into a lovely bun at the top of her head, pastel-haired celebrity catches attention.
35. Ashley Bilson sports an artificial undercut with a braid and rocks a punky-inspired hairstyle with the rest of her hair. The fantastic smoky eye makeup adds sophistication to her look.
36. For a divine and celestial look, Kate Bosworth experiments with a gorgeous updo hairstyle with three halo plaits. This look is ideal for outdoor parties.
37. Diane Kruger features another updated version of braided hairstyles. She goes for a French plait, created inside-out, and teams it with another French braid, rocked loosely over the first one.
38. To create a princess look Behati Prinsloo modernizes her disheveled fishtail braided hairstyle, swept to one side, with a tiny braid at the crown.
39. Keira Knightely embraces a polished look wearing a milkmaid braided hairstyle and giving the edges a disheveled vibe.
40. Punk braided hairstyle gives a new touch to Kelly Osbourne’s purple tresses. She rocks numerous braid at the crown and embellishes them, using safety pins.
41. Lily Allen embellishes her head with gorgeous cornrows and wears it in an astounding way. She creates snakes with the edges of the braids and completes with a tiny bun.
42. January Jones shows off her eccentric style with detailed braids in a messy form. She mixes various braids into one plait and sweeps her pretty hairstyle to one side.
43. Spice up your messy updo with lovely braids. Get a classic look, wearing a huge bun at the nape of your head, wrapped with several tiny braids like Olga Kurlenko.
44. Thick-tressed women may take a guide from Kristen Stewart and sport her undone fishtail braided hairstyle. She leaves some hair pieces out of her braid for a chic vibe.
45. Create an iconic look, resembling Selena Gomez’ pretty braided bun hairstyle. Give it a try only in case you have thick-textured tresses. The actress makes the sides super sleek and adds quiff at the top for a dramatic vibe.
46. Bella Thorne manages to shock us with her detailed updo hairstyle. She plaits a ribbon into her braids for a boho-chic vibe. The full fringe and loose hair pieces come to soften her features.
47. For an admiring look Rita Ora creates a French braid and sweeps it to one side. The side sectioned hairstyle is teamed with a pink lipstick and black eyeliner, giving her a dolly look.
48. Pixie Lott sports a festive look with her half up half down braided hairstyle. She braids the front pieces and brings them back, leaving the rest tresses loose and wavy.
49. To master a pretty braided hairstyle, Nicole Kidman brings her auburn tresses to one side and rocks a thick plait. The loose hairpiece at the front enhances her feminine and and chic look.
Find the best braid type for your occasion and embrace a fascinating look. Find out the type of occasion you are going to participate and make your great choice among these pretty braids.