Hollywood celebrates the rebirth of curly hairstyles. They have come in a new way to invade hearts directly from the runways and the red carpet. They appear with high volume and luxurious glow for a glamorous touch. This year curly hairstyles come in different forms, ranging from the retro style and appear in big and bouncy forms.
The curly hairstyles are quite various for long and short tresses. A curly hairstyle mastered with a large barrel tool is appropriate for long locks, and Beyonce may be a great source of inspiration. While Solange stands out with her short curly hairstyle, Taylor Swift opts for a relaxed and messy curly hairstyle, which may keep its appealing touch for several days. Thus, here are celebrities rocking big and bouncy curly hairstyles, helping you make the right choice for your hair.
1. For an iconic and divine look Riley Keough rocks a bouncy curly hairstyle with her long tresses. She goes for luxurious curls and sweeps her red and side-sectioned tresses to one side.
2. Rachel McAdams sticks to big curls on her short tresses. She side sections her Hollywood waves for a modern vibe and wears a bright makeup.
3. We adore Amanda Seyfried’s side swept curly hairstyle with an off-center. Instead of going for curls from root to tips, she wears them starting from the chin-length. To finish her glamorous look, Amanda pulls off a red lipstick.
4. Naomi Camp rocks an aztec look and pairs it with bouncy curls with the combination of full bangs.
5. When attending the Golden Globes, Zooey Deschanel sports lovely curls with her brown tresses. She teams her big and bouncy curly hairstyle with a cute fringe and looks admiring.
6. Beyonce is one of the celebrities pulling off natural curly hairstyles. Her textured curls are swept to one side and embellished with a wide-brimmed hat.
7. For a jovial look, Jennifer Lopez may be your inspiration with her middle sectioned bouncy curls. She adds texture at the crown and opts for a relaxed touch on the hair ends.
8. Pulling off a short crop hairstyle, Kerry Washington adds a modern touch by opting for big curls. She leaves the front part of her hair longer for a romantic vibe and goes for a bold lipstick.
9. Taylor Swift experiments with a short curly hairstyle in a retro vibe with her blonde tresses. She side sections her bouncy curls and adds a side fringe. The red lipstick manages to finish her bold look.
10. Kate Bosworth tries tight curls on her blond locks. For an ultra glamorous look, she goes for a side section and makes the roots sleek, tucking one of the sides behind the ear.
11. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley adds luxurious waves to her blonde tresses. Her beachy wavy hairstyle is a fantastic with a middle section, which is complemented with her off-shoulder gown.
12. Wearing long tresses and seeking for an amazing curly hairstyle, you may take your guide from Rihanna. She goes for tight and bouncy curls for a great impression.
13. The beautiful celebrity experiments with a lovely updo hairstyle with big curls. For a relaxed touch, Sarah Hyland lets some hair pieces out at the front and teases them for a complete finish.
14. Drew Barrymore isn’t prone to wearing straight hairstyles. She achieves a disheveled look by pulling off bouncy curls on her middle sectioned locks.
15. Adding extra volume to her side swept curly hairstyle, Georgia May Jagger masters a glamorous and a flirty look. To add seriousness to her look, the celebrity applies green shadow on her eye lids.
16. To make her medium-length hairstyle look modern and chic, Rachel McAdams experiments with bouncy curls on her bold middle sectioned hairstyle.
17. Katy Perry rocks a bouncy curly hairstyle on her medium-length tresses. She teases her hair edges for a more textured look. The red lipstick goes ideally with her dark tresses.
18. Rihanna’s tight and big curls become a great inspiration for women seeking for an elegant look. The striking red hair color looks gorgeous with her matching gown. The bouncy curls, framing her features, are perfect if kept in a right shape.
19. Rita Ora brings her medium length hairstyle to perfection by going for bouncy curls in a retro style. She applies curling tool to create textured and bouncy curls.
20. Leona Lewis opts for big curls on her hair edges and teases the top part for a complete finish. The side sectioned hairstyle with much volume is her key to a sophisticated look.
21. Copying Natalie Portman’s bouncy curly hairstyle with a side section, you will embrace an elegant and a trendy look.
22. Reese Witherspoon masters a glamorous look in a retro style. She sports big and bouncy curls and sweeps her locks to one side, embellishing her stunning neckline.
23. The red-tressed celebrity Jessica Chastain made her hair stand out with lovely and big curls. She pulled her bangs back to open her glowy complexion.
24. Jessica Alba experiments with beachy waves and adds much volume at the edges for a trendy look.
25. To rock a sophisticated curly hairstyle, stick to Thandi Newton’s look. She pulled her curly tresses up and on one side, making them stay in place with pins.
26. Imogen Poots matches her curly updo hairstyle with a cool fringe and doesn’t fight against the flyaways and manages to tame the frizz.
27. Long-haired girls may copy Vanessa Hudgens’ bouncy curly hairstyle. She manages to shock everyone with her ombre hair edges when appearing on the red carpet. To get this look, don’t touch the roots and make curly only the edges of your hair.
28. Being proud of her long and healthy tresses, Jemima Kirke spices them up with big and bouncy curls, focusing the volume on the hair edges.
29. Vanessa Hudgens is the queen of disheveled curly hairstyles. She spots a side swept braided hairstyle with loose curls to frame her features. She manages to keep her natural look with this lovely braided hairstyle.
30. Rock a marvelous look resembling Leona Lewis’ loose curly hairstyle. To get her bouncy hairstyle, roll hair pieces around the curling wand, going from tips to roots. Going for an off center and sweeping her bangs to one side, the blond celebrity sports an eye-catching look.
31. To open her face and reveal her astounding makeup, Eva Longoria pulls the front part of her tresses back, added beehive and left the rest of her tresses in bouncy curls.
32. Pulling off a short hairstyle with big curls, Charlize Theron achieves a striking look. She adds texture on the edges and goes for flyaways on the roots.
33. Kerry Washington may be your inspiration with her medium-length curly hairstyle. She creates a side section for a more flattering look. For this amazing hairstyle, you should reach for a curling tool with a narrow barrel and roll the hair pieces around the wand skipping the roots.
34. Beyonce finds a great substitution for a bouncy curly hairstyle. She applies mousse on her long tresses and makes them curly. The bouncy curly hairstyle with a side section creates a complete finish with a nude lipstick and subtle eye makeup.
35. Megan Fox plays with her long and thick tresses, adding voluminous curls starting from the middle part and leaving the roots sleek for a more dramatic look. The bold lipstick completely goes with her burgundy gown.
36. For an impressive and stunning look, Katie Melua sports a bouncy curly updo hairstyle, swept to one side, and teams it with a curly fringe for an enchanting look.
37. Rachelle Lefevre dyes her tresses in a strawberry blonde shade and sports a bouncy curly hairstyle for an astounding look. The cute side section modernizes her hairstyle and gives her a bewitching look on the red carpet.
38. To add sweetness to her hairstyle, Emma Stone side sections her big curly hairstyle and sweeps her bang to one side and covers one of her eyes.
39. To embrace a breathtaking look, Jessica Chastain experiments with a bouncy hairstyle, spiced up with a side section. This medium-length hairstyle may be a source of inspiration for many women.
40. For a styling and chic look Suki Waterhouse curls her hair ends and achieves a bedhead style. The full fringe softens her look and adds extra grace.
To embrace a fierce and shocking look, don’t hesitate to resemble these fabulous big and bouncy curly hairstyles, sported by short and long-haired celebrities.