Bangs don’t cease to spice up hairstyles and give amazing looks. They may appear either swept to one side or touching the brows. Cropped bangs are also appreciated for a gorgeous look. Thus, take your inspiration from the best 30 face-framing bangs.
1. Behari Prinsloo rocks a trendy bang hairstyle, getting a cool and a sophisticated look. She opts for a lash-touching bang, paired with her loose tresses. The bold lipstick makes her look versatile.
2. A loose curly hairstyle, teamed with a gorgeous fringe, makes Ella Eyre look astounding. She styles her bang in a choppy form, getting a signature look.
3. Gemma Arterton wears one of the face-framing bangs and creates a fantastic balance with her bob hairstyle.
4. Emma Roberts experiments with a new look and matches her loose beachy waves with a side fringe. The blonde extensions give her an ethereal look.
5. George Northwood plays with Alexa Chung’s gorgeous tresses and adds a brow-touching fringe to her mid-length hairstyle, which becomes her secret of a chic look.
6. The choppy bang adorns Sienna Miller’s bedhead bob hairstyle, giving her a cool look. The no makeup look finishes her chic appearance.
7. There is no other celebrity worth admiration than Emma Stone. She spices up her wavy lob hairstyle with a brow-touching fringe, getting messy and chic look. She adds a trendy touch to her style by going for a subtle ombre.
8. Katie Homes rocks a fashion-forward look, sporting a polished haircut with a soft fringe, swept to one side. Though it’s a bit difficult to get Katie Homes’ fringe hairstyle, the result will be satisfying.
9. Katy Perry embellishes her high updo hairstyle with a short fringe. The feathered bang provides her with a glamorous touch for a great night.
10. For a mature look, the celebrity Kylie Jenner rocks an ombre hairstyle with a wild fringe keeping her jovial touch, as well.
11. Rihanna proves that the combination of a tousled bob hairstyle and a long wavy bang is super thrilling. The faultless makeup is the key to her adorable look.
12. Millie Mackintosh shows that the 60s inspired fringe may look admiring with a textured updo hairstyle. You will certainly long for her parted fringe and a bold makeup.
13. Jessica Biel experiments with a grown out bang, swept to one side for a great impact. To look impressive, she teams her face-framing bang with an ombre hairstyle.
14. For an eccentric and bewitching look, Zooey Deschanel rocks a pretty half-up and half-down hairstyle with a blunt bang. It’s a safe bang option for everyone to get a soft and attention-grasping look.
15. To change her jovial look into a mature style, the beautiful celebrity Taylor Swift wears a full fringe with her loose tresses to soften her heart face form. She makes the ends of her bang super blunt for a cool vibe.
16. Suki Waterhouse plays with her thick-textured tresses and adds a full bang with blunt ends. Her textured do hairstyle looks perfect with a brow-touching fringe. To complete her statement look Suki reaches for black eyeliner.
17. To embrace the 90s hairstyle, Sienna Miller rocks an elegant grown-out bang teamed with subtle layers, let loose. To soften her heart-formed face, Sienna brings the rest of her hair back into a high ponytail.
18. For a polished touch, you may resemble another face-framing bang hairstyle, sported by Rose Byrne. The side bang with blunt ends and the red lipstick give extra attractiveness to Byrne’s astounding updo hairstyle.
19. Anna Faris makes drastic changes in her look, adding a brow-touching fringe to her blonde updo hairstyle. The long layers, which are left loose on both sides, come to soften her face.
20. For a statement and bold look, Rooney Mara styles a short fringe, cut with a razor. To look daring, she pulls off a sleek updo hairstyle and a bold lipstick. To recreate this astounding look, make sure your tresses are super glossy.
21. To create an iconic look, Karlie Kloss rocks a chin-length bob hairstyle with blunt ends. She claims that bangs may be super trendy if styled properly. Karlie wears her blunt fringe to one side to emphasize her tempting look.
22. Short pixie hairstyles are quite daring if worn with a long fringe. Michelle Williams makes her layered fringe go over the forehead and makes it stay in place with a hairspray. For extra elegance, the beautiful celebrity spices up her hairstyle with a gorgeous jewelry.
23. Kourtney Kardashian provokes envy with her parted fringe, teamed with a bouffant hairstyle, inspired by the 60s. For a jovial look, she lets the rest of her tresses loose.
24. Jennifer Lawrence wears a wispy fringe with a side section. The eyebrow-touching bangs change her overall look and provide a glamorous style.
25. Emma Stone may be your inspiration with her disheveled hairstyle with subtle layers. Adding a side-swept fringe to her wavy ‘do’, the blonde celebrity completes her rockery style.
26. The raven-haired celebrity brings her beautiful tresses to one side and creates a low ponytail hairstyle. She opts for several layers to soften her features and embraces an appealing fringe, touching her brows.
27. Kim Kardashian manages to shock her fans with her full fringe to soften her oval-formed face. The right length of the bangs may be your guide to a versatile look. You may even sweep your fringe to one side for a gorgeous touch.
28. Round-faced women may find their inspiration from Christina Ricchi’s lash-touching bang, teamed with a braided updo hairstyle.
29. Nicole Richie sports a feathered bang hairstyle, skipping a full bang, which has an attention-shifting property.
30. Demi Lovato inspires us with her jovial and tricky looks. For a winning look, she brings her grown-out bridge to one side and applies serum for a face-softening look. She adds subtle curls and gorgeous layers for a complete vibe.
After getting your inspiration from the face-framing bang hairstyles rocked by celebrities, you may make your final choice and create a screaming look.