Topknot hairstyles are super trendy and cute. They come to provide a feminine and polished look to the wearer. No matter whether they are styled in a sleek or messy form, the final result will be breathtaking. Here are the best celebrity topknot hairstyles worth copying.
1. Kristine Froseth, one of the great models, rocked one of the fabulous topknot hairstyles. She pulled her brown tresses back and up, getting a stylish look with her shiny complexion.
2. Kate Hudson managed to create an elegant look with her messy topknot hairstyle. She rocked a chic ballerina bun hairstyle with her blonde tresses, teaming it with her shiny face and glossy lipstick.
3. Besides teaming her metallic yellow eye shadow with her off-shoulder gown, Rita Ora opted for a more dramatic look with her sophisticated topknot hairstyle. Her locks were professionally gathered at the crown in a super sleek way, giving the blonde celebrity an jovial look.
4. Rita sported a fashionable topknot hairstyle, creating a faux fringe with the loose ends of her twisted bun. Having a look at this hairstyle at the back, you will see three other topknots. For extra seriousness, she teamed her black eyeliner with a matching gown.
5. Jessica Hart should be honored as the icon if sophisticated topknot hairstyles. She brought her honey tresses up and achieved a screaming topknot with a gentle twist.
6. Perrie Edwards is among the celebrities, wearing chic topknot hairstyles in a super sleek style. She made her hair roots too tight for a great impact. No special skill and effort is necessary to get this look.
7. To embrace a perfect red-carpet look, Hayden Panettiere experimented with a slick bun hairstyle and teamed it with her gorgeous makeup.
8. Being fond of topknot hairstyles, Jessica Hart spiced up the trend with extra height. The high topknot gave her a show-stopping
9. Copy January Jones appealing topknot hairstyle for a trendy look and go for a bold lipstick for a complete beauty.
10. Take your inspiration from another great celebrity Kristen Wiig and resemble her face framing topknot hairstyle. To soften the look, she let some hair pieces out.
11. To look lovely and admiring, take your guide from Diane Kruger and rock a polished topknot, created in a sleek way. The loose hair pieces came to soften the features.
12. Here is one of the best celebrity topknot hairstyles, rocked by Nicole. She embraced a chic topknot hairstyle with braids and teamed it with side-swept fringe.
13. For a jovial and flirty look, Vanessa Hudgens appeared with a divine topknot hairstyle, stealing everyone’s glance on the red carpet.
14. The slick ballet bun hairstyle adorned Cara Delevingne’s blonde tresses, paired with a smoky eye makeup and a glittery earring. To add extra femininity, she rocked her topknot with loose pieces.
15. To reveal her astounding undercut, Rihanna pulled the rest of her tresses up into an elegant updo hairstyle and finished the luxurious look with a side fringe. The bold lipstick finished her dramatic look.
16. The bold-colored topknot teamed with a faultless makeup is Kelly Osbourne’s key to a glamorous look. She added texture at the crown and achieved a serious look.
17. Provide your high topknot hairstyle with elegance by leaving some hair pieces out like Gwen Stefani. Complete the glamorous look with a bold lipstick in a red tone.
18. For a simple and cute look, copy January Jones’ effortless topknot hairstyle with some loose hair pieces.
19. Jessie J styled her hair roots in a super sleek way and pulled the black tresses into a high topknot hairstyle, which helped her rock a bewitching look.
20. Resemble Alesha Dixon’s skyrocketing topknot with sleek roots for a divine and celestial vibe.
21. Jennifer Morrison wore a glamorous topknot hairstyle with much texture for a beautiful and luxurious look.
22. For an uldated look, take your inspiration from one of the best celebrity topknot hairstyles, rocked by Lauren Conrad. The simple bun with wispy hair pieces and a bold lipstick gave her a perfect look.
23. To look astounding and breathtaking, wear a cute topknot hairstyle at the crown of your head and make it a bit textured like Nicola Roberts. To accessorize the look, go for statement earrings.
24. Katy Perry embraced a bold look with her striking blue tresses pulled up into a sleek topknot. The chunky necklace brought the final touch of her screaming look.
25. The undone bun adorned Jessica Hart’s blonde locks. It’s quite easy to pull off this messy style and get a thrilling look.
When seeking for some inspiring topknot hairstyle looks, don’t hesitate to take these celebrities as your guide.