Being one of our favorite celebrities Kristen Stewart is famous not only for her subtle and girly but for her bold and shocking looks, as well. Have a look at 20 of the best beauty looks rocked by Kristen Stewart.
1. The smoky eye makeup, created with a glittery blue shade looked ideal with Kristen Stewart’s blue-toned attire. The burning look was completed with an elegant bob hairstyle.
2. Kristen Stewart went for a wild look with her side sectioned and disheveled bob hairstyle. She opted for a deep hair tone, matching it with a shimmery smoky eye makeup.
3. To embrace a feminine and a pretty look, Kristen Stewart went for a wavy hairstyle with her copper tresses, and swept them to one side when appearing on the red carpet. She didn’t refuse wearing the splendid hair color even after her great role in the film.
4. Kristen experimented with gorgeous cornrows on one of the sides of her head. The rest hair fall in a loose and disheveled way. This amazing hairstyle gave her a chance to create a casual look.
5. Kristen shocked her audience at the Met Ball, pulling off a punky updo hairstyle and a striking smoky eye makeup in a red shade, which looked perfectly with her matching gown. This beautiful look is really worth trying for any occasion.
6. Here is another beauty look to take from Kristen Stewart. She swept her tresses back and created a gorgeous updo hairstyle, leaving a wavy hair piece loose. The fascinating look was finished with professionally groomed eyebrows.
7. Kristen rocked another beautiful look when stepping on the red carpet. She added glamorous waves on her auburn tresses and completed the astounding look with long lashes and a nude lipstick.
8. The beautiful celebrity experimented with a daring makeup and hairstyle. She embraced a chic look wearing a smoky eye makeup in dark tones and teamed it with a wet half up half down hairstyle.
9. Kristen Stewart updated her ponytail with a quirky knot and swept it to one side. The bold lipstick was a fantastic choice to pair with her white gown.
10. We can’t stay indifferent to Kristen Stewart’s brown hair color and tousled waves. Her side swept hairstyle was a fabulous choice for her wide striped outfit.
11. Kristen Stewart sported a high top knot hairstyle in a messy way and emphasized her fabulous eyes with a smoky eye makeup. The off-shoulder gown showed off her beautiful shoulders, bringing her look to perfection.
12. The messy updo hairstyle with much volume and with some loose hair pieces worked charming with her minimal eye makeup. Kristen Stewart highlighted her eyes with liquid eyeliner and wore a clear lip gloss on her lips.
13. Dying her beautiful tresses in a chocolate shade and pulling them up into a textured updo hairstyle, Kristen Stewart created one of her best beauty looks. The chained hairpiece accessorized her pretty hairstyle, giving her a cute and an appealing look.
14. For a festive touch, Kristen Stewart wore a loose hairstyle and spiced it up with a baseball cap. The crop top and the shorts added a flirty vibe to her look.
15. Wearing a chocolate hair color, the celebrity brushed her tresses back and added volume, leaving her locks loose. The red lipstick was the key to a bright look.
16. You will certainly lose your head when looking at Kristen Stewart’s textured updo hairstyle with quiff, styled in a disheveled way. For more details, she opted for tiny braids in a twisted form and pulled off a breathtaking smoky eye makeup.
17. For an iconic look Kristen Stewart changed her hair color and experimented with a dark black shade. She let her locks loose and straight, created a side section and swept to one shoulder.
18. The red-haired celebrity embraced another great moment of Kristen’s look by pulling her tresses up in a tousled updo. The left out hair pieces softened her features and looked lovely with her burning eyes.
19. To try the sophisticated vibe as well, Kristen Stewart rocked a white gown embellished with beads and teamed it with sleek updo hairstyle and metallic shadow.
20. For an admiring look, Kristen Stewart tried a teased high ponytail with a subtle makeup. The metallic gown provided the final touch.
To look tempting and attention-grabbing, you desire to wear fascinating hairstyles and makeup. Kristen Stewart may be your inspiration with her best beauty looks, which help her become one of the top celebrities whose looks are worth emulating.