Undercut hairstyles have a great moment on the red carpet due to the celebrities wearing this fashionable hairstyle with much confidence. This style is interpreted both on short and long tresses, making the splendid undercut pop. In case you seek for a guide to sport the trend of the undercut hairstyle to create a statement appearance, don’t hesitate to have a look at Scarlett Johansson or Kelly Osbourne. Thus, here are some of the coolest undercut hairstyles celebrities wear and inspire us to wear too!
1. Scarlett Johansson rocked a surprising undercut with a cool pompadour after having a daughter. She made the front part of her head sleek and teamed it with shaved sides for a fresh and glamorous look.
2. Shifting from her Disney child look, Miley Cyrus decided to give a try to a bold hairstyle with a cool undercut for a statement look. She played with two shades, creating a fantastic contrast with her top part and undercut.
3. Natalie Dormer embraced a polished undercut with long tresses. She shaved one of the sides and let the rest of her tresses loose and wavy for a glamorous look. The blonde actress spiced up her hairstyle with a braided detail, bringing her look to perfection.
4. The queen of various hair colors, Rihanna tried one of the cool hair trends, wearing a long hairstyle with undercut. She is one of the celebrities, shaving the side and pulling off extensions on her short tresses. She experimented with contrasting shades and created an entrancing look.
5. To look edgy with your undercut, you may get your inspiration from another cool celeb hairstyle. Malin Akerman goes to extremes when sporting this amazing trend. Being tired of her wavy hairstyle, created on her long tresses, the celebrity decided to rock a bold haircut and reached for scissors. For an intrepid look, she shaved the sides and left the top longer.
6. Though Rosario Dawson shaved one side of her head and went for a gorgeous undercut, she managed to create a feminine look. Playing with her long tresses, Rosario created a side-swept effect.
7. To look impressive and striking, Tilda Swinton combined femininity and masculinity in one hairstyle. Besides, she managed to rock the thrilling trend of undercut hairstyles with confidence. She shaved the both sides and backcombed the front part, adding extra volume.
8. Besides wearing a cool undercut hairstyle, Kelly Osbourne managed to create an outstanding look with her bold hair color. For a striking effect, the purple-haired celebrity went for a quiff at the front.
9. Ellie Goulding doesn’t cease to amaze us with her trendy hair colors and eccentric hairstyles. She gave a try to a gorgeous undercut, and swept the rest of her tresses to one shoulder.
10. Cher Lloyd is one of the celebrities, experimenting with a cool undercut hairstyle. She made this intrepid haircut become her key to a signature look. Sweeping her long curls to one side and leaving the other side shaved, the beautiful singer achieved a captivating look, combining femininity and edginess.
Don’t hesitate to experiment with these cool undercut hairstyles, taking your inspiration from the celebrities. This trend will be your guide to a bold and statement look.