Wearing ear cuffs is one of the modern trends that never go out of fashion. Being inspired from the ‘90s, it has kept its modern touch and has even changed to an edgier version. There are numerous celebrities who step on the red carpet, pulling off chic ear cuffs. Here are 10 modern ways to wear an ear cuff and look cute and fashionable.
1. To prove the powerful effect of the ear cuffs, Keira Knighteley added sophistication to her gorgeous gown in a purple shade by wearing a pretty ear cuff, covered with diamonds. Going for a disheveled wavy hairstyle and tiny ear cuffs, she managed to complete her entrancing look for the 2015 SAG Awards.
2. Emma Stone is another celebrity wearing screaming ear cuffs. To complete her dramatic look. She teamed her black outfit from Dior Haute Couture with a breathtaking and cross-resembling ear cuff. To look hot, the celebrity sported a red lipstick and a sleek updo hairstyle.
3. Natalie Dormer showed one of the modern ways of wearing an ear cuff. She revealed her bold undercut and teamed it with a statement ear cuff, worn on all her ear length.
4. Jennifer Connelly shifted from traditional ways of pulling off ear cuffs. She created a dramatic look with a diamond-embellished ear cuff, sticking outside. This sharp ear cuff was teamed with a flower-embellished dress designed by Alexander McQueen and a slick-back updo hairstyle.
5. Copy another modern way of pulling off ear rings, getting your inspiration from Margot Robbie. She sported tiny and golden ear cuffs, adorned with studs, which looked fabulous with her burgundy dress and amazing updo swept to one side.
6. Here is a statement ear cuff option, rocked by Rosie Fortescue. Being huge in size and embellished with gems, this ear cuff was Rosie’s key to a modern look.
7. Jennifer Lawrence managed to prove that short hairstyles had a great advantage. Gorgeous ear cuffs have a unique chance to be at the spot of attention. Jennifer pulled off a wing-resembling ear cuff, adorned with diamonds in black.
8. For the Glamour Awards, the blonde celebrity Fearne Cotton sported an eye-catching ear cuff, embellished with striking crystals and cute pearls.
9. Rita Ora inspires you with another modern way of rocking an ear cuff. She teamed her diamond-encrusted ear cuff with a textured updo hairstyle and a bold smoky eye makeup.
10. Bella Heathcote adorned her ear with a thrilling ear cuff, resembling a cute brooch. She finished her elegant and lovely look with winged eyeliner a sleek chignon.
Thus, find the best ear cuff option for you and embellish your look with this cool accessory. Don’t forget to take into account these modern ways to wear an earcuff.