Braids have made a great way in the fashion industry. They are worn not only by models on the runways of the fashion shows but by fashionistas in the streets, as well. If you want to find your own source of inspiration when sporting braided hairstyles, have a look at Marc Jacobs or consider Alexander McQueen as well as Vera Wang. They feature all types of braids, from disheveled to tight and from boho-inspired to romantic. If you give preference to pigtail braids in a classic style or get admired with cornrows and Greek-inspired weaves, don’t hesitate to read on this article, where we have posted 10 braided hairstyles to wear in spring 2015.
1. If you seek for a powerful look but want to wear a simple hairstyle, you are recommended experimenting with lovely braids. Take your inspiration from Marc by Marc Jacobs and rock two pigtail braids for an old-school look.
2. French braided hairstyles are worn not only by school girls. Each woman may style it in spring 2015 for a cute look. To be in the latest trend, create several tiny French braids. Apply oil on your tresses before braiding and achieve a wet-look, featured at Giorgio Armani.
3. To create a dramatic look, opt for a braided updo hairstyle. Create a deep side section and opt for several plaits, starting from the roots and stretching to the ends. Wrap the braid ends into a lovely updo hairstyle and wear it in spring 2015 with great confidence.
4. In case you can’t wear cornrows on all your head, as you find them too daring, you may just opt for several braids, leaving the rest of your hair loose. This hairstyle is an ideal option to spice up your evening look. To get inspired, you may have a look at Marchesa.
5. To complete your astounding look and create a casual touch, give a try to a disheveled braided hairstyle in spring 2015. Divide your tresses and braid only the bottom part, letting the top part loose. Finish the look with a hairspray, taking your guide from Vera Wang.
6. For a jovial and youthful touch, rock a pigtail braided hairstyle, created in a classic style. Spice up your amazing hairstyle with a black headband, demonstrated at Marc by Marc Jacobs.
7. To sport a screaming braided hairstyle in spring 2015, opt for a modernized version of a pigtail braid. After creating two complicated plaits, let the flyaways add a bed head touch to your hairstyle like at Givenchy fashion show.
8. DKNY featured another great option of a braided hairstyle, worth wearing in 2015. Getting inspired from the nineties, you may mix stunning cornrows with chic braids to look thrilling and trendy.
9. To embrace a subtle look, you may sport a single braid tucked in your hair, leaving the rest of your tresses loose. Create a middle section and add disheveled waves for a statement look, taking your guide from Vera Wang.
10. To wear one of the appealing braided hairstyles spotted at Alexander McQueen, you will need hair extensions and much wax. This skullcap resembling braided hairstyle may be your key to a cool look in spring 2015.
The choices of braided hairstyles are innumerable. You should only find the best braid type, considering your hair type and face form and wear it in spring 2015.